More Pranks and A Discovery

B.A.P at Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sujin!” Daehyun smiled. “Are you feeling better?”

She nodded, smiling back, “Yeah, it was just a 24 hour sickness. Lucky for me, I can't miss my classes.”

“How are you and Jongup?” Gabi teased. Sujin turned red as soon as she heard Jongup's name and turned away.

“You guys haven’t talked?”

She shook her head.

“So Jongup still can't look you in the eye?” I asked. Jongup is basically a lost cause at getting him to understand a girl likes him, I don't know why Sujin is so dead set on him.

“Hm. How to get Jongup to talk to you.” Gabi said, it was less as a question and more of a statement, as if she already had an answer. Sujin looked at her, waiting for an answer. “Ah-ha!” Gabi yelled, her face lighting up as soon as the words left her lips. “You know who Jongup loves the most? Midnight.”

Sujin’s eyes went wide, understanding where Gabi was going. Daehyun started laughing, while Youngjae looked at everyone. “You know he loves that cat more than himself, right? He told me he can only sleep at night when Midnight lays on his chest.” Sujin turned red again as Gabi shook her hands.

“It won't be for that long, it'll only be for the day, and we'll transfigure her back into a human before night time.” Gabi turned her head to Sujin’s direction. “What do you think?”

Sujin was silent for a while, and Gabi stared at her waiting for an answer. “As long as you change me back before he falls asleep.” Gabi yelled in celebration when Sujin held up a finger. “Just please make sure that happens.”

Gabi nodded as she picked up her wand. She cast a spell that made Sujin shrink down and morph into the black cat. Gabi picked Sujin up and quickly carried her to the Slytherin common room.

I later heard the story from both perspectives.

Jongup was studying when Gabi threw Sujin into the common room. He was sitting on the couch, looked up, and saw Midnight. He called “Midnight” over, who slowly approached him. He thought it was strange, but thought maybe she was full from catching the mice around Hogwarts. He closed his books and picked her up, leaving the common area and heading towards the dorms. He got to his room, removed his Slytherin robe and took off his tie.

“I swear, it feels like I'm choking when I'm wearing ties.” He said to his cat. Midnight sat by the door, Sujin obviously wanting to leave.

Jongup flopped down on the bed and patted his hand on his chest. “Come here girl.” His voice was tired, his eyes barely open. Sujin slowly walked over to the bed and jumped up by his feet, hoping it would satisfy him. He used his foot to slide her closer to him and tried to pick her up. She dug her claws into the blankets, causing Jongup to frown as he his side away from her. Midnight fell asleep almost instantly, but kept getting woken up by a certain boy tossing and turning every few minutes.

Finally, Midnight got up and stretched before stepping up on Jongup's chest. A soft smile appeared on his face as he gently her back. Jongup instantly fell asleep, while Sujin was wide awake. Lucky for her, it didn't last long.

The real Midnight jumped up and nuzzled against Jongup's face, causing him to nearly jump out of bed seeing 2 Midnights.

“What the- Why- Who are you? Which one is my cat?!” Jongup yelled. He picked up one of the cats and set her down on the floor. “Revelio!” He cast, suddenly the cat transformed into a human. Into Sujin.

Sujin stood there as red as a tomato from shock. Jongup stared back, equally in shock.

“Who…” he started.

“Gabi and Daehyun.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter