A Prank Gone Wrong

B.A.P at Hogwarts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yongguk, I met some of Sujin’s friends and a couple of them were Gryffindors. Maybe they could help us find the person who tampered with my cauldron. Do you know them?” I asked.

“What were their names?” Yongguk asked.

“Sofi and Sam. They seemed like they were around your year.”

“Oh yeah, I know them!” Yongguk replied with a smile. “Sam helped me in some of my classes since we were in the same year, and we used to study together until we both became really busy. But I met Sofi through her and I think you’re right, they would both be helpful. I can ask them if they want to help us.”

    Yongguk walked off to go find Sofi and Sam, as I went back to studying. It felt like I had been studying for an hour or so when Yongguk returned. He smiled as he sat down on the couch beside me.

    “They both agreed! We’re all going to keep an eye out for anyone who seems to be acting strange. Sofi pointed out since your cauldron was brand new, no one could have tampered with it until you brought it to the common room.”

    “So it must be someone in Gryffindor.” I said somewhat shocked. Someone in my own house was already trying to mess me up?

    But why?

 

    “Okay, so how did you want to prank Jongup again?” Youngjae asked Daehyun.

    “With this!” Daehyun exclaimed as he held up a bottle containing a bubbly red liquid. “A babbling beverage. Then he won’t be able to talk and it’ll be so funny!” Daehyun’s eyes lit up, not being able to stop smiling as he explained his “genius” plan to Youngjae. “You’ll give Jongup a sip of a drink you bought- making sure not to drink it yourself- and he’ll be a babbling mess. It’ll wear off after a couple minutes, but it will be hilarious!”

    Youngjae took the bottle from Daehyun, keeping it on him until he met up with Jongup when classes were done. Jongup had been studying for days on end, with exams coming up and him wanting to pass his classes.

    “Hey Jongup, you should take a sip of this, I heard it helps with studying and remembering spells.” Youngjae offered the red drink to him.

    Jongup looked up from his notebooks. “Really?” He asked. Youngjae nodded as he slid the drink over to Jongup. Jongup’s hand reached for the bottle when Himchan sat beside him and swiped the drink from Jongup, giving a long chug before setting the near empty drink on the table down.

    “WHAT ARE YOU DOING HIMCHAN?!” Youngjae screamed. “That was supposed to help our little first year with his studying!”

    “Third years are stressed too with all of our memorization and exams and FIZZY WHIZ STICKS.” Himchan exclaimed. He looked confused, trying to clear his throat before speaking again.

    “The cured belief troubleshoots the building, the record copies the end. The square stone quotes the quality!!”

    Youngjae, instead of looking amused, looked scared. Jongup didn’t give Himchan’s babbling a second thought as he went back to reading. Himchan had stormed off, leaving the two alone at the table and hoping the potion wouldn’t last long.

   

    “Okay, let’s try this instead.” Youngjae said to Daehyun. “We’ll cast immobulus on Jongup when he’s walking down the stairs.”

    “What if he gets hurt?” Daehyun asked.

    “We can take him to the hospital wing if he gets hurt. Plus we can cast them when he’s a couple steps away from the bottom so he doesn’t fall down a full flight of stairs.” Youngjae replied.

“Okay. I think I can hear him now!” Daehyun’s voice quickly quieted down so the two would not be heard by their soon-to-be-victim.

The two saw Jongup walk down the stairs and quickly drew their wands. “Immobulus!” They shouted.

What they didn’t see was I was right beside Jongup, and instead of their spell hitting Jongup, guess who it hit?

If you guessed me, give yourself 10 points to your house.

I froze in place while Jongup tried to move me, but to no avail. Lucky for me, an excellent charms student, Aly, was walking by and noticed what had happened. And when she saw my two guilty looking friends, she asked them what had happened. They explained the entire joke, which unfortunately happened to me instead of Jongup, and she quickly pulled out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter