part 1 ✿ pages 48-50 irene

Aspiring Idol

part 1 ✿ pages 48-50 (lol so short)

 

The movie was almost over and all their snacks were gone but, the girls were still hungry. 

 

“Unnniieeee~~” Joy said, poking at Irene who was keeping her eyes focused on the movie. Right now, Coraline was trying to find the missing eyes for the little ghost girls and Irene was intrigued. 

 

“Yes Sooyoung?” She said, still watching the screen.

 

“Can you pretty please go to the store and get us some more snacks~”

 

Irene sighed when she heard Yeri and Seulgi chime in, “Ooh yeah unnie make sure you get some more popcorn!” 

 

“Yah and get strawberry ice cream too.” 

 

Irene didn’t correct Yeri on her lack of honorifics and instead said, “I haven’t agreed to anything yet!” And crossed her arms, even though she knew she had a soft spot for these girls and she’d end up getting them what they wanted. If it made them happy, she’d do anything for them.

 

“Please unniee~” Joy begged hugging onto Irene’s arm because she knew Irene couldn’t resist her cute charm.

 

Irene pretended like she was considering answering their pleas, even though she already had, and released a breath she didn’t know she was holding. “Okay okay but you have to pause the movie.”

 

“Yay!” Seulgi clapped and high-fived Mr. Bear who didn’t seem as excited as she was. Yeri and Joy smiled at each other, their mouths already watering at the thought of more food. They all really had been dieting a lot so that they could look good for their upcoming show so, in turn, they were always hungry.

 

“Of course unnie we’ll wait for you!” Joy said and made a show of dramatically hitting the pause button on the remote.

 

As Irene walked over to retrieve her jacket, hat, and wallet, she heard Yeri walk up behind her. 

 

“Be careful, unnie.” She said and Irene smiled, feeling a strong urge to pat Yeri’s adorable little head. She loved it when Yeri was shy about her compassionate side and it made her feel warm inside knowing that the maknae cared about her well being.

 

“I always am.” Irene winked with a smile and then waved goodbye to the girls before closing the door behind her. She was on her way to the closest convenience store store so she could feed her needy children. 

 

She had to wear a big hat and jacket in order to disguise herself should she run into any fans along the way, and because she was still wearing her pajamas. She had to admit she felt a little embarrassed but hey, she looked like a queen whenever she wore anything so she would make the most of her goofy attire.