the day after

make-over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung's pov

My head, it hurts so bad. Last night was a blur, but I remember some things. I remember hanging out with Minkyung and Kyungwon a lot, they're really kind. 

Momo was dancing because of them, too, she seemed really happy. I was happy too.

I take a sip of my water and take a pain killer for the headache. 

Thank god classes are over, finally a break from school. Don't get me wrong, I love baseball, but having a break now and then is really good too.

I grab my phone and sit down on the couch. Is it 1 PM already?! Gosh, I'm really not used to sleeping in, as I have practice a lot in the morning.

You've been added to a groupchat.

There were two other people in the group. I bet you can guess who.

I put on my glasses and looked at the group name. Red cheeks chae? Wow.

They've sent a lot of pictures of last night. My cheeks are indeed very red in almost every picture.

I save some of the pictures and put down my phone to take a shower. Hanging out with these two girls really made me smell like smoke, it's gross.

One new message: Chaeyoung-ah, wanna hang out today?

 

Sana's pov

I wake up, in a bed all too familiar. But it's not mine. I know the smell of this perfume all too well, so I turn around. There she is, sleeping like the elegant girl she is. Mina you smell way too nice. 

I unconsciously throw my arms around her from behind, pulling her into a back hug. I hold her as if I would lose her if I let go. We stay like this for a while.

She groans slightly and I take it as a sign of having to let go.

I go downstairs and decide to make her breakfast. I know Mina doesn't take hangovers as well as I do. I grab some water and start making eggs.

The eggs are practically done and I was about to pour some yogurt into a bowl as I hear soft footsteps coming down the stairs.

I see a sleepy Mina walking down the stairs, rubbing her eyes.

She hugs me from behind and I melt into the touch. "How'd the baby sleep?" she groans as a reply. I almost faint at the cute noise.

"I made you breakfast Mina." I hand her the food and the glass of water. "Drink up."

"Thanks Sana, you're the best." She takes the food and sits down on the couch. I join her.

She switches through the TV channels for a while and eventually settles for some cartoon show.

Mornings afte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter