the party part 1

make-over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo's pov

I ran up to Chaeyoung to give her a hug. "Well done Chaeyoung! You won!" Kind of regretting the hug, Chaeyoung isn't exactly at her cleanest state right now.

I release myself from the hug. Feeling surprised as I would never hug a person I only just met. Something feels comfortable with Chaeyoung.

"Thank you ahah, I couldn't have done it without the team though, they played really well this season, I can't believe we're champions!" She smiles.

It wasn't just the three of us. There was a rather tall girl -well anyone would be tall next to Chaeyoung- with us. She spoke: "Well won't you introduce me Chaeyoung-ah?" she chuckles.

"Oh right, this is Tzuyu, she was participating in the amazing cheerleading show!" Chaeyoung says excitedly. Tzuyu nods.

"Nice to meet you, Momo and uhm Nayeon?" she spoke softly.

We bowed and exchanged smiles. Nayeon grabbed my hand and decided to break the silence. "The performance was really amazing! I can't imagine being able to do all that."

"Yeah, cheerleaders are really talented, they deserve more credit in my opinion." The short haired girl said.

Tzuyu smiled brightly, making her cheeks small apples. "Thanks, we practiced a lot, but the performance was really fun!" She looked at me.

"Are you coming to the party too?" She tilts her head a little.

I feel Nayeon holding my hand a bit tighter and she replied: "Yeah we are, I bet all the cheerleaders will be there too?"

Tzuyu nods and Chaeyoung says something about having to change. "So yeah I gotta go for now we should exchange numbers so I can get you all to Mina's house." She smiled kindly. So we did.

We said goodbye to the two and walked away. "You did really well Momo." I look at my girlfriend in confusion.

So she chuckles and goes on. "Dance practice, before the game, you did so well baby." She smiles and I turn red. "Hey look at me momoring." She grabs my chin softly.

"You're the best dancer in this whole school, I'm sure. You'll be so talented later." She pouts, so I kiss her. "Why are you pouting then?"

"You'll get famous and forget all about me." I laugh, because it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Nayeon just basically got popular at our school. And she's worried about me forgetting about her? 

"How could I forget?" I drag her to the food stalls. "Now let's get something to eat, you idiot." 

a few minutes later

I'm sitting and watching Nayeon walk towards me. Today is beautiful. The sun shines brightly on Nayeon and makes her look divine. And no I'm not exaggerating. She's struggling a bit to hold all the food and drinks, so I walk up to her. Her brown eyes look beautiful in the sun. 

She looks at me too and for a moment, time stops.

Don't ever leave me.

Nayeon smiles and breaks the moment of stopping time. "A treat for my treat, hotdogs is okay right?" 

I nod and smile. She sits next to me and hands me the drink. I take a sip.

I frown. "Ew Nayeon what's this?" 

"Oh sorry, that's mine, it's water. Here, I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter