bad day

make-over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon’ pov

 

It’s friday, everyone’s favorite day. There’s a big baseball game at our school tonight. 

 

But more importantly, the party. I’m not sure if I should go, I don’t wanna go alone. I’ll try to convince Momo today.

 

I knock on Momo’s door and she answers straight away. She looks extra cute today.

 

“Hey baby your glasses look so cute on you” I kiss her nose.

 

“Shut up, I’ve worn them since kindergarten, now let’s go or we’ll be late.”

 

I took her hand and we walked to school.

~

We were slowly yet surely arriving at school and there was kind of a crowd there. 

 

Momo never liked crowds.

 

She was kind of letting go of my hand as we approached the building, but I didn’t let her.

 

I held her hand tighter and intertwined our fingers. 

 

I wasn’t much of a crowd fan myself, but I had to be strong for Momo’s sake.

 

If I have her I’ll be fine.

 

I followed Momo to her locker, not paying attention really.

 

“Oh I have to get my history book, it’s in my locker. I’ll be right back.”

 

When I got at my locker, I saw a few people standing around it. From the baseball team probably.

 

“Hey Nayeon, looking good recently.” Some guy said.

 

I didn’t really know how to reply, and I’m not looking for trouble, so I just smiled at the guy. Trying to get at my locker.

 

I got my book and saw Momo waiting for me. I smiled and walked towards her.

 

“Who was that guy?” She looked upset

 

“Honestly I don’t know, first time I saw him around here, guessing he’s on the baseball team with Jihyo.

 

We walked to class, but something felt really off. I’d ask Momo about it after class. 

~

I kept wondering what Momo was upset about. She wasn’t paying attention to the teacher at all. And let me clarify, that’s really unlike her.

 

“Nayeon can I speak to you after class for a moment?” The history teacher asked. Well it was more of a command. 

 

So finally the bell rung, Momo was probably waiting for me outside the classroom as I walk up to my teacher’s desk.

 

“Nayeon, you know you’re one of my top students, so I’m not sure how to say this, but your latest grade really shocked me. Should I be worried?”

 

Ahh I wasn’t really able to focus during that test... I guess it backfired. My other grades should be high enough to keep up my gpa though.

 

“Sorry sir, I didn’t really have time that weekend to study, it was a really stressful week too. But don’t worry, it won’t happen again. Thank you for your concern though.”

 

“I knew I shouldn’t have worried, but something like this barely happens to you, so I guess I had to know for sure. Thank you for your time, you’re excused.” 

 

I finally got out of class, it was lunchtime and I wasn’t surprised to see Momo waiting for me, but there was someone else.

 

Jihyo was standing dangerously close to Momo, making Momo visually uncomfortable.

 

“So how about you give me a good English essay, and I’ll leave you alone Momo-yah.” She slammed her hand flat on the wall right besides Momo’s head. Sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter