elegant

make-over
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana’s pov

If I had to describe Myoui Mina in one word, it would have to be elegant. I’m sure anyone would agree.

She’s right here in front of me. On the tip of her toes, in her ballet shoes with ripped satin.

Mina’s presence is so loud that I can’t even hear the classical music playing in the dancing hall.

Mina is spinning her body to the music and so is my head as I watch her.

I feel so privileged to be able to watch Mina dance every day. Damn it’s a privilege to even know her.

Only if you truly know her, it’ll feel like a privilege. Otherwise it might be seen as a burden.

I barely notice, but the music has stopped as Mina is walking towards me. I’m still staring at her.

“Like what you see?”

I’m at a loss of words, so I just nod. I was about to say something, but Mina beat me to it.

“Well you shouldn’t. I’m completely messing up this simple dance, anyone could do it, and I, with years of practice, still fail.”

“Shut up, you did great, now let’s some grab lunch.”

Mina’s about to reply, but I don’t want to hear her depreciate herself any more, so I take her arm and drag her to the cafeteria.

~

“Are you sure you don’t want a bite, Mina?’

“No thanks, I have to watch my figure, salad life it is I guess.”

“Dancers need their calories too, here” 

I basically shoved the sandwich in her face and she took a bite. She probably knows I wouldn’t stop nagging her about it so she easily gave in.

“Minari, there’s a bit of mustard on your mouth.” 

“Get it off please.” She winked.

I blushed and wiped it off with my thumb. Not thinking about it, loving mustard, I took my thumb to my mouth and cleaned it. 

I was gonna grab my sandwich and continue eating, when I hear Mina choking on her drink.

“Are you okay??”

She’s frantically coughing and I mumble an “of course she’s not okay” to myself.

I quickly go over to her side and start patting her back. It helps, the coughing decreases.

“I’m fine, I’m fine.” She says with lightly red tinted cheeks, from coughi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter