The Problematic One

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Riding the bus as her means of transportation was her usual routine. She hopped on it and saw that the seats were full so she decided to stand. The ruckus made by some male students made her irritated thus plugging her earphone and the volume in full. She then felt a presence from behind.

“Move a bit” she demanded.

The guy just smiled at him and put his hand around her shoulder. He then brought his phone out and started to take pictures but she was avoiding it. The guy was pushy thus her patience pushed to the limit.

She twisted his arm and the guy growled in pain. She then punched the guy in the face. His fellow students tried to help him but she beat the heck out of them. The bus stopped, it was her stop. She hopped off and the passengers on the bus followed her movement through their eyes.

“Yeoreum!”

Her friend shouted as she reached her destination. She smiled and hi-five them, she was then offered a cigarette in which she accepted, one girl lighting it for her.

“What’s up?” Yeoreum asked.

“Nothing much”

“Come Joo-e, you guys haven’t gotten anything?” she asked.

“Well, we were sort of waiting for you”

“Oi, you come here!” Yeoreum shouted.

Apparently, one girl passes by, unaware of the bystanders on the side. She looked around to confirm if it was her, no one was there except her. Yeoreum beckoned her to come towards her with her fingers. The girl obliged.

“What’s your name?” Yeoreum asked.

“Jiwoo” she replied.

“What?”

“Girl, you have to answer loudly or she will kill you” Joo-e warned the girl.

“Jiwo” the girl said a bit louder but fear could be sense.

Yeoreum wrapped her arms around her and traces her jaw-line. She smiled at her. It was a friendly smile but Jiwoo knew that it was a trap.

“I’m hungry buy me foods”

Jiwoo just nodded and went to the nearest convenience store. Yeoreum did not to wait for so long as Jiwoo went back after 5 minutes. She was afraid that Yeoreum would beat her if she took so much time. Yeoreum scanned the plastic and Jiwoo gulped the invisible lump on . Somewhat nervous if Yeoreum would like it or not.

“Okay you could go” Yeoreum declared.

Jiwoo ran as fast as she could, disappearing before Yeoreum’s eyes. Joo-e laughed at how Yeoreum watched her new victim.

“You scared the heck out of her”

Yeoreum just smiled. She was a known gangster in her area. No one would try to mess with her as she and her group would definitely beat the crap out of you. Yeoreum always skipped school which made the school expelled her. Her parent had given up and let her do whatever she wants. She also goes in and out of the jail which made her one of the most feared thug in her area.

Despite all the troubles she cause she never really commits a horrendous kind of crime nor would involve herself with drugs. Prison is like a past time for her but she never wanted to stay behind the bars for more than 48 hours.

-0-

They were having fun in the billiards shop. She and her friends were teasing each other. She would casually wrap her arms to the girl that she likes and would continue to play.

“Baby, can you pay attention with me?” the girl on her arms said.

“Jennie, I’m playing” she responded.

The girl traces her face and pressed her lips against her. She broke the kiss and went to her turn to hit the ball. She was focused on it that she would make sure that it will go inside the hole. Luck was on her side this time.

“Seems like you found your lucky charm” Yeri, one of her friend said. Yeoreum just smiled and continued playing.

“I wonder when will she tale relationship seriously?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Seems like it won’t happen soon” Joo-e joined the conversation.

She was about to respond when the door flew open revealing group of girls. The leader of the group went straight to where Yeoreum and her friends were.

“What do you want?” Yeoreum questioned the girl in front of her.

“How many times I told you that this is my territory?” the girl replied.

“Is that so? Last time I check this is no one’s territory”

“Oh yeah?”

The girl pushed Yeoreum and which she hissed and kicked the girl in her chest. Her friends and the girl’s friend started to fight in which the others started to flew outside. Yeoreum friends were outnumbered but that did not stop the four of them to beat the heck out of them.

Blood started to ooze on their opponents body. The leader was on the floor, crawling away. Yeoreum went to her, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head to make an eye contact.

“You disturb my play, now go and pay for this shop’s damages.”

Yeoreum stood up and smirked upon seeing them on the floor. She wiped the bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter