Get It, Hit It, Kill It (The Training)

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were lined up and gathered around Seola’s garden. All of them wondering on what they would do. Nayoung and Roa were standing in front of them seemed like discussing something.

“What is the lovers up to this time?” Seola whispered in Bona’s ears.

“I don’t know, probably debating on who would train who” Bona replied.

Seola looked at her and just nod. She wandered her eyes and tried to observe the others, they seemed excited about the training. She was about to ask another question but she was stopped when Nayoung and Roa turned at looked at them.

“Alright” Roa said.

“We have to train you as fast as we could” she added.

“What is it this time?” Yeoreum asked.

“The threat of Cefno knowing the fact that all of you are together could open up a big war”

“Sounds scary” Dawon commented.

“It is but we have to be prepared, it’s either they seek you first or us, going there and destroying all of them” Roa continued.

“Wait what?”

Roa looked at Exy who seemed to be shocked with what she just said. She looked at her and she sense fear and worry.

“We are going there to fight?” Exy asked again.

“Yes, that’s the only way we could stop them from conquering the world”

“Who run the world?!” Eunseo suddenly screamed.

“Girls!” Dayoung and Soobin replied.

The rest of the girls looked at them with judging eyes. Cheng Xiao who’s beside Eunseo wanted to dig a hole and hide because of second hand embarrassment.

“Okay, we would need the help of others to train you”

“Girls?” Seola asked.

“Yes, a lot of them” Roa replied.

“Oh yes!” both Eunseo and Exy exclaimed.

“What was that?” Cheng Xiao asked Eunseo.

Eunseo just shook her head trying to appease her wife. Meanwhile Exy is growling in pain as Xuan Yi elbowed her.

“That’s enough, Bona I need you to open a portal” Nayoung said.

The slightly older deity nodded and with one swift motion of her hands a portal was opened. 3 girls stepped out of the portal. Cheng Xiao beamed a smile upon recognizing one of them, Jieqiong, her best friend.

13 of them were in awe with their presence. They elude a villain kind of aura and they couldn’t help but be also amaze with their beauty. Another girl stepped out, wearing a velvet black robe. She also possesses a strong, dominant aura.

“Woah” Mei Qi said in amazement.

“They are our friends and they will be helping us to train you. These are Rena, Eunwoo and some of you had met Jieqiong before”  

“Qiong qiong!” Cheng Xiao said excitedly and run to hugged her best friend.

“Are they like us?” Luda asked.

“No, they are benders like me and Roa and this one here is another friend, Huihyeon, she’s a wizard” Nayoung replied.

Nayoung did not entertain anymore question and let them go into their positions. She looked at Huihyeon and the girl did not need any words to know what she needed to do. She wiggled her wand and with few more gesture from her wand a bubble was formed and she slowly lifted it to the air making an invincible dome covering Seola’s mansion. Nayoung then asked Soobin and Exy to follow Huihyeon to learn the magic of releasing protective shields.

On the other hand, Rena, Eunwoo and Jieqiong were teaching the others how to summoned their powers when the por

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter