The Chinese Billionaires

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s exactly been 3 years and a half since they parted ways. She looked at their picture in her worn out wallet and contemplate where they went wrong. Then she remembered the difference in their social status was the reason behind it. She could buy the heavens but Exy couldn’t even by a new pair of shoes. Exy was poor, she was a billionaire.

Exy slouched on the plane seat besides the window. She looked outside and somehow thinks as to what the outcome maybe. She tried to distract herself by listening to music, she closed her eyes and tried to sleep but their theme-song came on shuffle and it shoot her eyes open. Why among the hundred plus songs she had on her phone it has to be this song. She removed the headset and threw her phone on the armrest of her seat that made Dawon startled.

“Are we sure about what we are about to do?” Dawon whispered to Bona who was sitting across her and Exy.

“Those lovers on the back said so” Bona replied.

Getting bored, Exy sat up and wondered. She looked around and was amaze with the wealth of her new found friends.

“Didn’t you guys say we are powerful? Why are we taking a plane when we can just use Bona’s power to teleport us?” Exy barked.

“It is because this is a newly bought charter plane and I sort of want to try it” Bona answered.

“You own this thing?” Exy asked.

Bona smiled and nod, feeling proud of her possession. Seola who was sitting beside the petite girl smiled as well. She is starting to feel attracted to the girl besides her.

“Hey you lovers, are you guys rich too?” Exy asked Roa and Nayoung who were sitting behind their seats.

“Well, I’m not really rich but my father owns some businesses and Nayoung is the second heir to the Im Industries.” Roa explained.

“Damn, why am I the only poor one here?” Exy said, sitting back on her seat.

“Unnie, don’t worry, status in life does not really matter” Dawon then said. Exy just smiled at her.

-0-

They arrived in their destination and for some reasons, Shanghai air is making Exy dizzy. Worried of the leader, all of them decided to go first to the hotel.

“Welcome madam, it’s been a long time” the chauffer greeted all of them.

“Nice to see you too” Dawon replied.

“We are really glad that you pay us a visit. We prepared the best rooms for you and your friends.”

“Wait, don’t tell me you have some shares on something in this hotel” Exy wondered.

“If I may interrupt ma’am, Madam Dawon’s family own this hotel” the chauffer said.

“This is insane!” Exy exclaimed.

“Ah, can you guide us to our room please”

The chauffer nod and asked the bellboys to aid them with their luggage. Silence fills the air when they were inside the elevator. They kind of knew that Exy is being sensitive as she is in a mission to someone she hasn’t seen for more than 3 years.

Nayoung and Roa let the four of them walked first. The latter put her arms around Nayoung and whisper something in ears.

“These deities are incredibly rich. We have a CEO, a high paying researcher who happens to own a hotel, a multi-millionaire scientist and now we are meeting billionaires, wah heavens must be really on their sides” Roa commented.

“Seems like we are meeting all the privilege ones first, soon we will meet those who are almost the same like Exy” Nayoung replied.

“I don’t know what’s up with the ministry and they let us find them in this order” Roa asked.

Nayoung just shook her arms as it is only the heavenly realms who actually knew the answer for that question.

They gathered in Nayoung and Roa’s room for a moment and the leader of the benders informed them about their plans for tomorrow. As ironic as it seems but the deities find Nayoung as too detailed and organized for a bender.

-0-

The mixture of the fog and smell of sweat fills the room as she shakes her hips to the side. Her movement was superb that whoever watches will surely be smitten.

Her long blonde hair dances in the air as she perfect every move that she was trying to learn. She looked herself in the mirror and bites her lower lips as she also practices her facial expression. She is Meng Mei Qi, one of China’s most popular celebrity and born billionaire.

Mei Qi was busy practicing when she heard a sound of clapping behind her. She looked at the direction and standing by the door is Dawon. She looked at her from head to toe and she couldn’t deny that despite wearing a loose blouse and jeans she looks so y.

“Who are you?” Mei Qi asked.

“My name is Dawon and I apologize for interrupting your practice but can I have a word with you?” Dawon politely replied.

Mei Qi nod, she went for some water and wiped the sweat that was dripping on her forehead. Damn, she looked so y when she is sweating hard, Dawon felt like she is also sweating somewhere down below.

“What is it that you wanted to talk about?”

“Have you ever heard of celestial deities?”

“I think so, one of the topics we talk about in school I guess”

“If I may ask, what’s your sign?”

“You are not trying to hit on me right?”

“I believe I have more important things to do than hitting on you”

Mei Qi felt challenged. She never saw such courage and resistance from someone. She smirked as an idea struck on her mind. She walked towards Dawon. She circled around her and hugs her from behind.

“I like you” Mei Qi whispered.

Dawon suddenly felt dizzy and her mind got clouded and she was starting to melt on Mei Qi’s arm. Her voice sounded so y that she couldn’t help but fell for her spell.

“I…just….want….to…”

Dawon was breathing every after word she uttered. She was resisting and trying hard not to fall in Mei Qi’s seduction.

“You really use your power well”

Mei Qi got flustered when she heard another voice. She saw another tall woman leaning on the wall with her arms crossed. She smiled, she found another victim to play with.

“Oh, would you want to join our little talk?”

Mei Qi said that in seductive voice. Dawon trembled as Mei Qi’s finger traced her jawline. Dawon was intoxicated with Mei Qi’s scent and she is completely under the blonde girl’s possession.

“I’m sorry but I already have a girlfriend” Roa replied

“You know…what Mei Qi wants, Mei Qi gets”

The blonde girl said, she raised her other hand, she opened her palm and rose petals were on top of it. She blew them towards Roa. The latter was quick enough to cover her eyes and sway away those petals that vanished in thin air.

“Eh? Dawon got persuaded?” Bona asked.

Mei Qi was flabbergasted with the appearance of 4 more girls. She let go of Dawon and she tried to distance herself from them. Exy and Seola went to help the highly possess Dawon.

“Who are you people?” Mei Qi demanded for a response.

“Like our friend said, we are here to talk” Bona decided to do all the talking as the rest of them were busy to aid Dawon.

Mei Qi just gave slight laugh and she once again raised her hand, this time it was both her hands. As she opens her closed fist, she blew the flower petals towards them. Exy was quick to react and with a movement of her hand it was blocked and ashes into thin air.

“You really utilize the magic of persuasion, don’t you?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter