The Face-Off

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was still high but the atmosphere was getting colder. The wind blew her long traditional robe that depict her status as a warrior. She had remove her hat to let her opponent see her beautiful face.

“She’s too pretty to be a warrior” Dayoung commented.

“Well, Hwarang are called flower warriors” Soobin replied.

Her opponent was looking so serious. The intensity in her eyes could burn a haystack, she was here to learn but another force was driving her to finish this personal lesson.

“Your girlfriend looks so tough but she looks like she will be beaten really good” Bona said.

The recipient of that words were clasping both of her hands together, rotating it once in a while. A sign of nervousness. Her eyes not leaving the un-started duel between two of her lovers, the one who loves her dearly and the other one she loves whole –heartedly.

“Nayoung, are you sure about this?” Xuan Yi finally broke her silence.

“Don’t worry, she will be fine. Fu Jing is here to train her, she won’t hurt her” the leader of the bender replied.

“She will just have some bones broken I think” Roa added.

Nayoung swayed her hand towards her girlfriend, hitting the tall bender in the stomach somewhat groaning in pain. Seola and Bona who were standing beside them were trying to supressed a laugh.

“Wohoho! Go Exy! Unnie!” Eunseo cheered.

“Love, you are not supposed to cheer you know” her wife said.

“Fu Jing! Jiayou!”

They heard one of the Hwarang cheered. Her name was Dongyue. The tallest of the Hwarangs named Yamy, hushed her reminding her about the duel that was about to happen.

“Do you think Fu Jing will win?” Aojuan asked, the youngest among the Hwarangs.

“Maybe, she will but I am sort of rooting for Exy” another Hwarang said.

“You are supposed to be loyal Meiyun” another Hwarang named Ziting responded.

“Begin!” Roa shouted.

The leader of the deities drew her sword and attacked Fu Jing, the Hwarang was quick to dodge it. Exy maneuverer trying to slash Fu Jing with her sword but odds were not with her missing it again. She tried to slash her again but Fu J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter