The Last One

Magikos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She tossed and turned around as her heart feels empty. Her tears run dry already thinking about the lover that she didn’t know where and what had happened to her. She suddenly felt the same footsteps that she was already familiar with.

“I’m going to tell you the same thing over and over again” Yeonjung said.

“Seems like you really have no idea or whatsoever but we will then use you to get all the either deities” the woman said.

“Jimin, master would want to talk to you” another voice was heard.

Jimin nodded and told the man that she would follow. She studied Yeonjung before leaving. The young girl stood up and tried to shout but to no avail. She went back sitting, hugging her knees and burying her face in between it while sobbing. She was slowly losing hope.

-0-

They were gathered outside Seola’s mansion. As they stood side by side they begin to wonder if summoning Yeonjung will be a success. They sent Doyeon to sleep as they couldn’t risk her emotions to ruin their plan.

Nayoung and Roa was in front of them looking at the sky, they suddenly saw the sky started to turn orange.

“It’s time” Nayoung said.

She faced them and gave them instructions. Roa would be with them, backing them up if in any case something happened.

Seola and Exy was asked to go to the outer space and make sure that Cefno’s team won’t interfere as they complete the summoning. Seola handed Exy some equipment that made the leader be amazed with the young scientist capability in making devices. She was asked to wear it. They then head of to the outer space using Seola’s flying car.

The lovers, Eunseo and Cheng Xiao were sent to the mountains. Bona had opened the portal for them. She also opened the portal for Mei Qi, Luda and Xuan Yi to go to the sea side, there they saw a huge metal box. Nayoung had explained what to do with the metal box.

Yeoreum was sent in the forest alone. She was afraid but Nayoung had assured her that there would be aid if in any case. The leader of the benders had called the other benders to ensure the summoning would be complete. She entered the forest finding 4 giant prisms.

Dawon, Dayoung and Soobin were asked to go inside the mansion as they would begin the summoning. Bona watched as all of the deities go to their specific locations. She looked at Nayoung and the tall bender gave her a nod as a cue for her to go where she was assigned. She opened the portal and a long staircase was revealed. On top of it was a statue of what she could recognize as the Greek god Ares.

They were all in positioned and Nayoung gave them the cue. Dawon started to read the book trying to find the perfect page in which she would summon Yeonjung. It did not take her a long time as the book started to emit a blue-ish white color. She then went to Dayoung and Soobin and the two aided her into helping her into summoning.

The sky started to get darker and the roar of the thunder could be heard. Lightning started to lit up the sky. Dawon started her ritual as she circles her amulet around the book. As her eyes turned blue, the blank page from the book started to show what seems like a logo of the 13th star signs.

It was the cue for everybody that the summoning was about to be complete. As Dawon tried to summon Yeonjung, Eunseo and Cheng Xiao’s wings started to appear. Bona then received the message and motioned her hand into a circular motion, the same logo that appeared in Dawon’s book started to appear on her back. She also started to see Yeonjung reaching for her hand.

Mei Qi, Xuan Yi and Luda received the same message

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter