Flashback-2

What Am I Feeling? (Yunbin)

Hanbin's face flushed a little pink, a little hot, feeling his dimples curving in his cheeks. What is this.

It dawned on him that Yun's back was so close he could smell his scent. So much like hyung, comfortab--- Suddenly, Yun grabbed Hanbin's shoulder and pulled him infront as a human amour from Bobby. Hanbin's eyes widened. He was flustered at the abrupt gesture and slightly annoyed being startled.

"IKON YOU ARE UP IN 5 MIN!"

Jerked back to reality, the boys laughed it off and composed their postures. Hanbin slightly dazed and taken aback at how quickly everything passed. Not being able to process the sequence of events, he frowned halfheartedly but quickly regained his poise, "Ok Get Ready!"

iKON was on their TOUR in Hongkong, and they were on their way up to a public event, to interact with the fans awaiting. All the more, Hanbin had to get his head straight.

Jinan, Chanwoo and DK came out of the waiting room hysterically engrossed in their conversation. 7 of them gathered in a circle and DK lead their usual prayer, like they always do before any event. "Amen" they said in unison.

Hanbin watched everyone walk infront of him, finding his eyes land on Yunhyeong who was discussing something with Bobby. Yunhyeong looked back and caught his eyes.

Like a deer caught in headlights, Hanbin quickly looked away. Calm down, wth. Not wanting to seem weird amd suspicious, he swiftly looked back and smiled, waving like a dork.

As he waved, Yunhyeong's childlike smile vanished.

His face turned dull and utterly lifeless.

His eyes, bleak and soaked in sadness, like he could hear his eyes crying out.

One by one, everyone was disappearing, the atmosphere turned desolate, the surroundings morphed into a dark abyss, engulfing Yunhyeong. He was getting pulled away, Hanbin stretched out his hand hyung!

He could feel Yun's despair in his stare but he couldn't reach him. The darkness was catching up-

"HYUNG!"

--------------------------------------

Hanbin woke up, drowning in cold sweat.