Unspoken Feelings-2

What Am I Feeling? (Yunbin)

Yunhyeong returned with a clean t-shirt and shoved it at the half Hanbin.

He flinched as the t-shirt accidentally hit Hanbin right on his head... quiet hard.

"Ow what was-" Hanbin was surprised to see Yunhyeong on the other side of the bench and scowled, "-s that abt?"

Yunhyeong stammered, "uh- t- shirt", awkwardly.

"Wow, a t-shirt", Hanbin scoffed sarcastically, "that's exactly what I need right now and not a little help."

Yunhyeong scrunched his nose, "Just wear the shirt..."

Flustered, he reasoned quickly, "...it's cold", like as if that was the only reason for bringing a shirt. And he was too tired to bicker with Hanbin.

Hanbin realised the older boy's faintly panicked reply and couldn't help but snicker softly.

He grabbed the t-shirt and the water bottle and intentionally limped towards Yunhyeong who was about to leave and hung his hand heavily on Yun's shoulder. "At least help me to the Sofa", he whined.

Yun usually would help without being asked but was too flustered to do anything then. He froze when Hanbin tucked his head into the cave of his neck and breathed into his skin sending shivers down his spine. He lead the boy silently.

Yun was literally carrying Hanbin considering how little effort the other boy put into walking. And the fact that Hanbin was still bare made his face heat up. He felt his heart pounding against his chest at the realization that they were alone. Only them.

The older one had enough of his heart racing so he pushed him onto the sofa and turned to leave but Hanbin caught his wrist, mumbling "Stay". Causing Hanbin to pull the older boy along with him as he plummeted onto the sofa.

Yun felt his breath knocked out, it was as if he couldn't breathe. He froze. You could say the same for Hanbin. He was now on top of Hanbin.

Yunhyeong's head landed where Hanbin's heart was. He felt the other boy's heart pounding like he heard his own. Their faces reddened especially Yun, who turned crimson. It wasn't as if they never had skinship but it felt different, something more. It had been like that for a while now.

Yunhyeong carefully moved his head, craning his neck up but his fingers fumbled on Hanbin's chest. Plunged in embarrassment, he hastily moved only to come face to face with the younger boy. His heart couldn't handle. He wanted to escape this so bad.

------------------------------------

Hanbin subdued his chuckle at Yun's attempt. He looked into the other's eyes. His heart fluttered. In a moment, his nightmare flashed past his vision. The troubled eyes resonated here. He felt a sharp pang. His eyes stung.

He searched the other boy's face and impulsively pulled Yun into a tight embrace.

"Hanbin... wha-"

"shh.. for a while"