Unspoken Feelings-1

What Am I Feeling? (Yunbin)

Yunhyeong was sitting in the inky living room with the lamp on. He couldn't fall asleep and had been witnessing Hanbin's whimpers and sighing almost every night. That night was especially worrisome. Yun's stomach lurched as he heard panicked grunts and was tapping his fingers monotonously whether to check on Hanbin.

Hanbin had been secretive and slightly sensitive lately which was unlike him. It was painful for all the members to see Hanbin overworking and miserable. He had been depressed before and had to lead his team through 2 grueling survival shows. He had enough, they all had enough. Yun just wants everyone to experience the greener grass, he just wants Hanbin happy. With their recent CB, he was afraid. Afraid that Hanbin would burden himself again. He was already distancing himself.

Yunhyeong rubbed his heavy eyes and got up with only pure will. He was drained from all extreme rehearsals they had but as always he took care of s. Taking uneven steps he walked towards Hanbin's room.

He reached for the door kno-

"Hyung!", he heard a sudden thud and heavy breathing , the other boy woke up. Yunhyeong, unsure of what to do, he scurried back to his room. what am I doing.

Though Yunhyeong was in his roim, he heard the boy's footsteps and rummaging of utensils and a series of unhappy sounds and humps. He walked to the kitchen to see what it was all about.

Sleepily, he observed the figure in the dark and though he found it cute, he couldn't take it any longer at how the other fumbled and struggled over simple tasks.

He went closer to the bench when the younger one hurt his foot. Hanbin was trying to balance with his hands full making Yun blurt out, "You'll fall Hanbina..." He mentally slapped himself at the unhelpful remark.

He couldn't see in the dim earlier but he noticed Hanbin's nose had turned pink due to the chilly weather. And he's half , he mentally scolded him. His eyes raked the other boy's bare chest. He felt his cheeks flush- seriously, he shook his head clumsily and left.