Back to Reality

What Am I Feeling? (Yunbin)

March 2017

Panting heavily, Hanbin rolled the thick blanket off him. He sat motionless for a moment to catch his breath. He squinted at the digital clock beside him, 2:00 am. He could feel a headache coming up. ah what's with these flashback-sorta-dreams??

He needed a shower, his hair was dripping with sweat. And with his t-shirt stuck to his drenched back, he regretted wearing a t-shirt to sleep, usually he didn't sleep in anything except sweats or shorts but apparently he did. He could't make of the dreams or rather nightmares that he had been having for a while now.

Actually he knew, deep inside he knew. There are only 2 reasons you would dream about someone. 
1. You've been thinking about them too much
or 
2. You miss them.
But he didn't want to think about anything, he didn't want to know and didn't want to come to any conclusion.

He grabbed the hem of his t-shirt and pulled it off, lazily rubbed his hair and the sweat off his back. He then got up to go to the kitchen. He needed a glass of water.

Everyone seemed to be asleep. Quiet early... Only Chanu, Yunhyeong and Hanbin shared the dorm, the rest were a storey down. Chanu would usually sleep very late, he's always busy gaming with Jinan or Bobby on the other side in their virtual world. Yunhyeong would sleeps before 12 am since he likes most things done in order and needs to get his beauty sleep.

His eyes half open, Hanbin dragged his feet to the unlit kitchen. The only light coming was from a dimly lit lamp in the living room and his lazy couldn't afford to switch on the lights in the kitchen. He hastily rummaged through the basket on the bench for some Panadol.

He made rather loud noises with disgruntled puffs just looking for a packet of painkillers for his headache. He gave up and pulled the refrigerator door open to grab a bottle of cold water. He then turned to the bench and stumbled, "ah !" he held his hurt foot while balancing to stand on his unhurt foot and holding the water bottle in his other hand.

"You'll fall Hanbina..", Yun spoke sleepily, rubbing his eyes and snapped subtly, "and why are you so noisy!"

Yunhyeong looked at what a mess Hanbin was and walked away.

"Why are you avoiding me...", Hanbin spoke way too softly for it to be heard.