I want

Pending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*short chapter*

 

"Luhan.." Kyungsoo wipes more of luhans tears away. "Luhan, you're about to crash out. You can't be out here in the woods. You have to come back with me. You can...sleep with me and kai. Im not taking No as an answer. I know you don't want to go back to the cabin because Eric will be there."

"The hell I won't!" Luhan angrily sniffles and he quietly sobs. "My eyes hurt from crying too much kyungsoo. It hurts. My eyes hurts. My chest hurts. My heart hurts."

"Luhan. Sehun said he was going to find a way to break out of his bond with eric."

Luhan shook his head. "Kyungsoo, have you ever know or heard about people breaking their bonds? You can't." Luhan sighs.

"He said he loves you and wants to be with you." Kyungsoo whispers. "A man who is willing to do anything just to be with you. Luhan you heard what he said back there. He said he was young and-"

"Had no choice. I know....it's terrible eric would do that to sehun. But I'm disappointed..that he never would tell me or give me a straight answer all these years." Luhan sighs. "But the reason I wanted to run away was because I felt so humiliated. Did you see the way the pack looked at me? I had to get out of there, it was too much." Luhan cries silently. Kyungsoo his hair until he heard soft breathing. "Luhan..." He calls his name to see if he was asleep. Kyungsoo slowly gets up and tries to lift luhan in his arms but was startled as he felt another pair of arms stopping him. Kyungsoo looked up to see it was sehun standing in front of him with his hands ready to take Luhan. Kyungsoo sighs deeply. "Sehun."

"Just let me take him please. Please. He can sleep with me tonight. In the morning I'll talk to him. We need to talk about everything. Im just hoping....he doesn't leave me."

Kyungsoo gave a small smile and put a hand on sehuns shoulder to squeeze it in comfort. "He won't. Its just..tonight was too much for him to handle. He didn't expect to be rattled out by eric about you guys relationship and exposed to the pack. And the news of your real life and with the whole...forcing mate with eric. To be honest it is alot for him to take in just a span of an hour." Kyungsoo gave a sad chuckle. Sehun nodded. "I know."

Kyungsoo then rasied a brow. "Your hands. They're bruised and you have a bruise on your cheek. What happened?"

"I fought with chen and chanyeol. I don't need them disrespecting luhan like that. Not anymore. I was...stupid til now letting the pack treat him like and I was a coward for not saying anything."

Kyungsoo studied sehuns face even more. "Why do I get the feeling, theres more to it. Involving luhan."

Sehun looked slowly up to Kyungsoo. "I can't say anything."

.

.

.

"Kris. Don't you think the treatment and words were harsh towards Baekhyun and Chen?"

"It was dramatic but they need to learn. They have follow out their orders. They need to be punished, enough is enough already."

"And with eric and sehun? What about eric? Is he and bodyguards going to do the trainee tasks?"

"They won't. But I feel a bit bad for the other people who actually came here to try out to be in this pack had to see all this on the day they get here." Kris chuckled. 

"Kris.." Tao sighs. "Everyone may have not noticed it all these years but I know me and you have noticed sehuns and luhans relationship. They tried so hard to cover up their relationship. But...I really don't want sehun to mate with eric. I want him with luhan."

"I don't know tao. Breaking out of a bond is unheard of. Theres nothing you can do. But since when have you been caring about luhan?"

Tao gasped. "I do care about him. But when when he was getting taunted and abused by the pack members I felt like a coward doing nothing and could only ignore it. Kris..you need to tell luhan the truth."

"I know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter