Locks

Pending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo takes a sip of water as he was watching kai finish up on moving the wood. His throat kept going dry and kept getting more dry as he drank water which made him want to drink more water. 

He really is a handsome guy. Like a real handsome guy. He has a nice tan to him that is so pretty that people will kill for his golden skin just to have that. It matches him well. 

He's a great friend. 

Everything on his face matches him. Like his lips and and eyes. Sometimes I get a little shy when he stares at me too long when I'm talking to him.because it's like he is giving me this look. He probably just really gets into conversations without knowing he is staring at the person talking alot. 

He's really great, we hang out all the time and he cheers me up when I'm sad or just in a tiny mood. He's funny and goofy but yet can be serious. He's nice. He's a great friend...that is just a bit too handsome. 

He wakes me up in the morning and waits for me to wash up and then we eat breakfast. He always waits for me and we hang out alot now. Now that I think about it he is just probably doing that to make me more comfortable into the pack. 

He really is a goo...

 

Oh look at the sweat falling from his face and his stomach is......AH NO. Bad kyungsoo, he is your friend.

"Hey whatcha doin? You keep dazing out like that. Having dirty thoughts?" Kai jokes as he sits down and takes the water bottle from kyungsoo and drinks it. Once he was done he gave it back to the omega and laughs. "Sorry I was thirsty, I forgot mine at the house." 

"Oh no here. Take it. Take it. Finish it if anything. I'm not going to finish it."

"For reals?"

"Yeah. Go ahead."

"Thanks." Kai takes the water bottle back and chugs it down.

"Today was pretty rough."

"Yeah I know. Plus I think today is rough on everyone. Sehun ans chanyeol are actually taking this seriously with their work. Its pretty awesome. And with chen and lay, they wont be back until tomorrow morning. Luhan is helpinh baek and xiumin and suho is actually doing okay at being in charge this time. I mean he's trying."

"Same. He looked like he was struggling at first but he makes a good wolf in charge." Kyungsoo smiles as his own words. "That's really brave." He chuckles. 

"You wanna....do something tonight?" Kai asks slowly. Kyungsoo turns his head to look at him. "Hm? Oh yeah sure that sounds great. What do you have in mind?"

"Maybe take a run and show you this awesome abandoned house."

"Abandoned? Like haunted?"

"Mm? No nah, its just abandoned, not haunted."

"Bummer. Would have been better if it was haunted. Gives such a thrill." Kyungsoo pouts out.

"You like stuff like that? Me too." Kai was suprised.

"Yeah I love it. Being scared in that situation. Makes it exciting." 

"Noted. But yeah its just an abandon house and its like really freaking huge and it has interesting stuff in there."

"Like old stuff?" Kyungsoo asks.

"Yeah."

"I like looking at old stuff. Okay I can't wait until tonight." Kyungsoo happily says. "Me too." Kai agrees.

___________________________________________________

"....nnnn......nnnnn.....nnnnn....stoppppp....they are going to find us and make us do more work. Especially suho's ." Baekhyun moans out as chanyeol kept teasing his neck and grabbing his . "This is torture channie."

"What? You want a up your ? Not happening. I know how much teasing frustrates you, think of it as payback from the other night." Chanyeol now starts to make bigger marks as it it going to hurt baekhyun now.

"O...Ow....that hurts.....that hurts." Baekhyun whines out. "You stupid alpha."

"Good." Chanyeol now switches to the other side of the unmarked neck and devours it painfully. Baekhyun kept gripping chanyeols shoulders almost scratching him in the process. He was in pain and ually frustrated. 

"Chanyeol! Where is the hammer you had earlier? That one works better. Where you at?" Sehun shouts from the outside. 

Chanyeol pushes baekhyun away slighty and baekhyun quickly sneaks out of the barn and waves to say chanyeol goodbye. Chanyeol waves back and then looks around for the hammer. Chanyeol tried to find a position to make it look like it he has been working all this time. He clears his throat. "In here."

Sehun opens the door and walks in but suddenly a waff of smell came into his nose. "You ually frustrated? Keep your scent in check."

"I...I keep getting boners today...yeah." Chanyeol weakly lies. Sehun nods. "Legit. Alright just a few more hours of this and then we can stop."

"Yeah."

"I hate how kris stuck us with this job. But I don't know I kinda want to go a good job." Sehun starts measuring the length of some wood. Chanyeol smirks. "You are maturing now and thats good. You want to impress your pack. You take things a bit more seriously now."

"But yet you don't seem serious." Sehun says to the taller. Chanyeol laughs. "As much as kris says stuff about me but yet he knows I will get stuff done no matter what even if I joke and goof around and don't.seem serious about my jobs. I get it done. I'm just playful at it, which I truly regret teaching you on being like me, because now we're both on the list."

"Haaaa!" Sehuns bawls out. ". That's true."

A knock was heard from the outside of the barn interrupting their little conversation. "Hello? I brought snacks." A sweet voice was heard. 

Chanyeol lets out a loud sigh for the omega to hear. "Hurry up and come in."

Luhan comes in with some drinks and some brown bags that carried food in it. Luhan bows. "I'm making a quick trip to give everyone their lunch. Here you go. I packed alot because you guys work har-"

"Just be quiet and give us the bags. Geez." Chanyeol huffs out and grabs the bags and hands one over to sehun. Luhan smiles but then stops. "Oh...sehun you have some grass in your hair." Luhan was quick to reach over and lean in a bit to take it out of his hair. "There you go."

Sehun didn't anything at first but then mumbles a thanks. 

"Okay well enjoy your lunch." Luhan steps back and almost heads for the door. Luhan then stops and turns around. "Sehun?"

"Yeah?" Sehun looks at luhan and then to chanyeol who was eating his lunch as he was listening too. 

"I heard that you fix doors the best. My door doesn't close properly in my room and I was wondering if you can fix that some time later? If thats okay with you?"

"Yeah sure whatever, I'll make time. I'll swing by and fix it real quick and then I'm going to another village to hang out with friends. You better not bother me much as I'm fixing the door. I have plans. Okay?" Sehun hated how he had to sound like an . 

Luhan nods and smiles. "Thank you."

Chanyeol laughs. "He's useless, doesn't know how to fix things." He takes a bite of his food

"Yeah.."

"So you're going out tonight?"

"Yeah some friends from the other village."

"Man you kids seem to always party."

"Yeah..."

"Hey." Chanyeol leans in. "I don't know if its me or is that I could have sworn luhan blushed at you. That better watch it." Chanyeol mumbles out.

"Mm...yeah." Sehun quickly agrees.

.

.

"Almost got it." Sehun screws in the last piece. Luhan looks in amazement. "Wah! You're so awesome at it. You're really good at changing things."

"Look I even made this door with some locks on top and bottom. And it shuts quietly." Sehun gets up now. "Okay how many more doors to go?"

"Mm two more." Luhan held up another doorknob package and gave it to sehun. Sehun leans down and kisses him real quick. "Thanks." Sehun goes to the other room and changes out the doorknobs. Luhan goes along with him and sits on a bed just staring at him. "So how was your day?"

"It was hard and I kept sweating so much that chanyeol joked he could literally refill his water botter with my sweat."

Luhan cringes and laughs. "Ewwww. But I agree with him, you did sweat alot today, I wanted to go up to you many times and offer you a cold towel so you wouldn't overheat." Luhan couldn't help but want to baby sehun all the time. 

"You should've." Sehun mumbles quietly. Luhan smiles and then gets up ruffles sehuns hair. "You worked hard today so after you get finish up, come eat the food I made for dinner."

"You don't have to cook tonight for the pack?"

"Baekhyun is making dinner so he said I wasn't needed tonight."

"Oh, I had no idea."

"Anyways after you eat dinner, I'll draw you a hot shower and afterwards I'll massage you. You worked hard today. You look drained and need sleep." Luhan pats sehuns head.

"Yeah that sounds good."

Luhan walks out the room and goes to heat up sehuns food. He liked now in this relationship, they are getting comfortable and can just talk. He liked these moments. It made him feel like they were actually mates and lived together. It was like playing house but he wanted it to be real.

Later on that night once sehun ate and took a shower, luhan massaged him until sehun passed out while snuggling onto luhan as if it was the greatest thing. Luhan his hair until his eyes became sleepy as well. He kisses the sleeling alpha. "Good night. I...I love you." He whispers out.

___________________________________________________

 

"Kai...are we almost there yet?"

"Yeah we're almost there. Geez your impatient." Kai jokes. Kyungsoo huffs out cutely. "Well it's freezing out here!" He whines out as kai just laughs at him. "You big tiny baby, we're here already."

"Ohhhh....wow...now thats...huge."

"Right?"

"It's freaking huge and beautiful and yet so scary looking. Ah so cool!" Kyungsoo eyes lit up in excitement.

"I knew you would like this. Lets go inside."

"Dang, so how would a huge house like this...wait no, this is like a mansion, yep its a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter