First moments

Pending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo groans as he hears knocking on his door. The door opened a bit which reveals luhan. "Oh sorry for waking you up. Breakfast is done already. They told me to come wake you up. Sorry."

"Mm? Oh no there is no need to." Kyungsoo sits up now on his bed and pats a spot for luhan to sit real quick. Luhan was unsure at first but nodded and sat down. "You seem to be in a good mood." 

Kyungsoo just smiled. "Yeah to be honest I quite am. Yesterday went really good with the pack. I think I'm getting closer to them and we all had a great time together. They got to see more of my skills and kris and tao were really impressed. It was tiring but great. I...haven't felt happy in a while since.." Kyungsoo couldn't say the last words.

"He passed? Well I just know your father will be proud of you. He always was."

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. "You knew my father?"

"Well the whole pack has met your dad over the years. But I only met him that one time."

"Well yes I know that but I-"

"He came to stay with us last year when he was on business. He couldn't stop talking about you. He was a great man to be honest. He treated me well. I've only met him that one time but it was a nice memory but sad at the same time, he announced that he was dying. Anyways thats why when you came over here to this pack, I didn't really feel awkward around you. I felt like I knew you enough to know you were a nice person and you are. But anyways I'm glad you had fun with the pack yesterday, you deserve that. Make memories and bond with your pack mates"

"Thanks Luhan." Kyungsoo pats luhans leg. "So what did you do when we were gone yesterday? Did you rest?"

"Um.." Luhan hesitated as he remembers exactly what he and sehun did when everyone was out of the house. He wishes people would leave the house more often. He was always tired having to travel really far out of the territory with sehun just for a quick . But lately they have been getting really bold, sehun would sneak him inside the house late at night and made sure luhan would stay quiet as he would abuse luhans prostrate dead on.

"I-I just cleaned and went to sleep early. I was really tired. I rested."

"Thats good. You looked tired before we left. Oh and how is your lip feeling? It looks a bit bit better today."

"Mm! Yes my lips feels better. Its healing good. Now come on and get your up, everyone is eating." Luhan giggles. Kyungsoo rolls out of bed and heads to his small bathroom and washes his face and hands. "Wait I wanna go down together."

"Is this a date?" Luhan teases. Kyungsoo just playfully rolls his eyes. "Shut up. You wish."

They happliy chatted and was slightly laughing as they headed into the ktichen as everyone was staring at them but that went unnoticed to the two omegas. 

"Go sit and I'll make your plate." Luhan smiles. "No I got it. You always put too much egg on my plate."

"Because I'm being nice."

"Or maybe because I'm your favorite." Kyungsoo jokes. They laugh in their own world as they are serving themselves. 

The pack just stayed quiet eyeing both omegas with some eyebrows raised. One blonde alpha was clutching his fork tightly as he was watching the scene in front of him. 

Once they sat down they noticed eveyone was staring at them. Kyungsoo awkwardly clears his throat. "Good morning everyone."

Kris nods his head.

Chen sighs loudly and quite annoyed. "Well finally you guys ing made it down. We have been waiting here forever. Xiumin and I have some news to announce."

"Go ahead. What is it?" Kris allows chen. Chen holds xiumin hand and smiles at his mate. "It seems that yesterday on our date in the middle of um..action." Chen says slowly as everyone giggles at the last word he just said. "We have seem to noticed that xiumin is pregnant."

Loud gasp were heard. 

"We're gonna be parents."

"How?" Baekhyun shouts.

"They ed, they had genius." Sehun says blunty. Everyone laughed. Baekhyun shakes his head. "No! I meant how did you figure you guys were pregnant?"

"Well I noticed he had a small bump and the smell he gave out in his...fluids. It was a..calming scent to be honest. It was something I never really smelled before on him. Then it was a smell of puppy." Chen says as he is still amazed by yesterday. "We quickly went to amber and krystal. They confirmed it." 

The whole pack cheered and got up to hug chen and xiumin. Xiumin started crying as tao congratulated him. Kyungsoo was so suprised by this news, it really is a good day. He looks around to see the smiling faces on this pack and stared right into kai's as kai was already smiling at him. Kyungsoo gave a shy smile.

___________________________________________________

Luhan waited everyone went to go gather some wood to look for. Looks like this house was gonna add a few rooms. They like to get a head start, building was gonna take two weeks. 

Luhan noticed chen was in the living room putting on his socks, alone. Luhan nervously went over to him and stood about him. He clears his throat and gave a gentle smile. "Chen..I want to congratulate you since I didn't get too earlier. I'm so happy for you guys. Ah you must be so excited to be parents an-"

"Shut up!" Chen quickly got up and leaned in to face luhan real close. "I don't need this from you."

"Oh sorry." Luhan frowned. "I just wanted to cong-"

"You lost. I won."

"What?" Luhan was now a bit confused.

"I don't want you getting near xiumin too much throughout his pregnancy. Only when he really needs you to, don't talk to him. I'll be watching you. He needs me mainly, not you."

Luhan sighs. "Chen I still think you got it wrong. Xiumin and I were never li-"

"You stay away from him." Chen shows his long teeth. Luhan just shaked his head in agreement. Chen walks away and slams the front door which makes luhan flinch. Luhan sighs sadly. "It's not even like that."

"Luhan..?" A voice was heard as they showed themselves. "What was that about?"

"Oh..kyungsoo...how long were you there?"

Kyungsoo looks down in shame. "The whole thing. I was..just looking for my shoes and I heard."

Luhan sighs. "Might as well tell you. I can't lie. I'm not much of a person to keep things a secret anyways. It would be werid if I didn't tell you espically right after you saw the whole thing happen with me and chen."

.

.

Kyungsoo bent down and put the wood in luhans arm. They distanced themselves from everyone as they walked kinda far. "You gonna tell me now?" Kyungsoo whispers. Luhan nods. "Basically long story short about chen not liking me..is very frustrating. Alright um it started about when the first couple of months when I got here, almost 3 years ago. I was new and trying to prove myself in this pack. Xiumin was the first friend and first one who made an effort to be close to me. It was cool. We were like best friends to be honest. We had a great time together, always. It was xiumin 2nd year being in this pack when I first came and I guess chen was really close to him and was somewhat courting him? He and chen were always together. Chen was always getting mad and jealous when xiumin and I would hang out. It started getting worse with his jealousy with me and xiumin as time went by. Chen would treathen me and...abuse me to stay away from xiumin. Chen really is crazy about xiumin. Chen would do all sort of things just for us to stay away. Um then one day, I don't know about this but it happened really fast. One day..I was crying about something and xiumin went to comfort me. I guess from an angle it looked wrong? Next thing I knew, I get punched and chen takes xiumin away. Shortly after I see a half xiumin coming up to me while being dragged by chen with a bite, chen had bitten him to be his mate. I don't know if he forced xiumin with the part but I'm pretty sure it was xiumin was waiting for that all this time for that, xiumin was so in love with chen. Chen just didn't know that so clearly in front of his face. So chen brings xiumin to me and yells and shouts to me to stay away and that xiumin is his. I was glad for the couple. I congratulated them and I guess it pissed off chen even more. 

Later on I found out that chen was trying to court xiumin all this time but I guess I was in the way. He thought that since xiumin is also a omega and I'm an omega, he thought xiumin was trying to court me. He put in hard work to court xiumin and then I come along and I guess it went on from there.I guess he couldn't take it anymore and did what he did to win his precious mate. But xiumin wasn't courting me at all, we were just friends, we never saw each other like that. When we were together, we would talk about our crushes. Chen was all xiumin ever talked about and I would talk about an alpha I had a crush on back then. We talked about where we came from and found out we had some stuff in common. It really was a innocent friendship but chen saw it differently."

Kyungsoo nodd. "So what happens after he mated xiumin?"

"Well after the whole claiming mark, xiumin would talk me to just for a bit when he had time to talk about how his and chen relationship was going. One day chen saw us talking, he took xiumin away, later on to find out he..beat xiumin into a lesson if he ever spoke to me, he would get beatings. Xiumin didn't like getting beat so he quickly learned and never really talked to me again. He's not even allowed to bring up any topic about anything with my name involving it. So we can never basically tell chen our side, he's stubborn.  Its been years now. Now you know why chen doesn't like me. He took it so much to him, he still thinks I'm trying to go after xiumin. Honestly that's just weird. He tries to rub his victory in my face about him winning xiumin but honestly that doesn't bother me at all. I just find everything so weird." Luhan sighs. 

Kyungsoo stops and pats luhans back. "Thanks for telling me and..luhan I want us to be best friends. I've never had a best friend before so you can be my first. And..I would never abandon you." 

"Thanks." Luhan smiles. "No need to feel sorry for me."

"I'm being serious, I mean its just that we get along well and I don't want you to feel left out in this pack and you are so easy to talk to."

"Okay but if I'm going to be your best friend, you have to sneak me some snacks from the house."

"Deal."

They laughed at their agreement.

___________________________________________________

Kyungsoo was getting some water and noticed a certain good smell was coming near him. Kyungsoo lookd up. "Oh hey kai."

"Hey."

"Do you need help?"

"Nah I just finished with the wood."

"Oh okay." Kyungsoo nods and then there was silence between them. Kyungsoo was trying to think what would come up in his head to talk to kai. He had bunch of them but didn't want to sound annoying to kai. 

Kai clears his throat. "Hey..I wanna show you something. I mean if thats okay with you?"

"Sure! I'm totally down."

Kai let out a relieving laugh. "Okay cool. Follow me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter