House

Pending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The house was filled with tension for the next couple of days as it went on in dreadful silence and glaring arugments. Chanyeol and baekhyun are going through a rough patch who seemed to aruge each mintue they were around each other. Chen was still kicked out of the room by his mate and keep begging and pleading for xiumin to let him back in the room and to talk to him. Xiumin has been giving him a silent treatment and turned his head to ignore chen each time he spoke. Xiumin was also giving baekhyun a silent treatment. He gave baekhyun such a death glare each time he would have to be in front of baekhyun. Baekhyun would try to shrug it off as he was already too pissed from everyone in the house. Kyungsoo and kai seemed to have been ignoring and avoiding each other too since that night kyungsoo got ticked off at him. Kai wanted to talk to him about it but he was to stubborn and prideful about it. Lay and suho knew they couldn't do anything, they had to wait until their pack figured out their own problems. Its what kris would have done.

And as for sehun and luhan. Well since everyone was too busy ignoring each other and locking themselves up in their rooms or going off to the woods for a walk. Nobody seemed to need to call for luhan for anything as he needed to rest for his injuries and nobody cared where sehun was even at. They just assumed he left to go to the next town to stay with friends to get away from the drama and tension in the house. Luhan and sehun have been locked in luhans cabin living and playing house and spending time with each other. Sehun was glad he could spend all his time with luhan.

"Are you coming? Ngh...baby...are you coming?" Sehun grunts as he hold luhan tightly and buries his face in luhans neck and releases. He harshly on luhans neck which caused him to moan loudly. Sehun reaches down and luhan at a fast pace to get the omega to come. Luhan shudders. "Ngh.." He whimpers softly as he came. They smiled at each other and luhan could have sworn sehun gave him such a expression with a smile and with such loving eyes towards luhan. It almost looked like as if sehun was in love with the omega. Luhan quickly shook that thought off. He pulls sehun to hug him. "We're dirty for the numerous times already. I can't take anymore showers." Luhan whines out. Sehun kisses his head. "I'll wipe us down....since I already know its gonna happen again in the next hour, knowing me." Sehun teased lighty. 

After they wiped each other down, they were cuddling on the bed and sehun was luhans hair and lightly touches his face. "Your brusies are swelling down. Your face looks like it's in pain. Are you sure its okay for you to be having ? Maybe we shou-"

"I'm fine sehun. My face hurts like hell and throbs every minute but it doesn't hurt like the first two days were. Besides it was...just my face he hurt...not my...hole..." Luhan was embarssed to say that last part.

"I wish I could have done more to him. When I saw him attacking you. I literally ran all the way from the living room and tackled him off you. I got a scared for you. I punched him but I wanted to punch him so ing hard where his neck would break." Sehun mumbles out quite pissed now.

Usually luhan would say something about him being careful on chen and all that stuff. But luhan felt happy once he heard those words coming from sehuns mouth. He felt...loved and cared for.

"Thank you for tackling him." Was all luhan could say and hugged sehun tightly. 

"Eh no problem."

"So...do they think that you..are staying with friends?"

"Yeah. But this weekend I really was going to be with them and hang with them but I can't leave you alone like this. I'll hang with my friends next week to make up for the lost time." Sehun plays with luhans fingers and examines them. 

Luhan grinned. "Thank you for helping me heal and feeding me, bathing me, and putting ointment on me daily. It...feels nice to be taken care of for once. I felt...spoiled. I forgot what it felt like to be taken care of. It was a bit weird as someone was taking care of me instead of taking care of them." Luhan admits.

"Well...you do everything for us in our pack, the minute you wake up, you're doing something and taking care of everybody until it's time to sleep. Huh...no one really does do anything for you. Now that I think about it."

"Well...Kyungsoo helps me from time to time and I am soooo thankful for that. Makes me happy."

Sehun nods. "Mm...I know you haven't seen kyungsoo in a few days but...he and kai aren't talking."

"Still?"

"Yeah. I don't even want to go to the house. Its heavy atmosphere. Everyone is in a bad mood."

"Well expect for lay." Luhan jokes. Sehun laughs.

.

.

Kyungsoo sits on a big rock and stares at the little pond in front of him and throws little pebbles in, out of boredom. 

He sighs. He and kai haven't talked since that night kai ticked him off. They have been ignoring each other. Kyungsoo was waiting for kai to say sorry but got nothing out of it. He kept thinking maybe he should say sorry to kai. He kept thinking so much that it made him confused on which to decide on. 

He missed kai. He was bored without him. He missed hanging with kai and talking walks and going to sections of lands that they owned. He missed hearing kai's stupid laugh he always made and cheesy jokes when he tried to be funny. He missed having him by his side. 

Kyungsoo sat there in thought but soon was startled as he heard a crunch behind him. He let out a panicked gasp but soon was relieved as it was kai. Kai too got scared when kyungsoo quickly turned around when he stepped on some small sticks in the quietness. They make eye contact but look away real quick. Kai slowly sits besides kyungsoo. Kyungsoo scoots over and made sure not to have any skin contact with kai.

It was awkward with tension. But at the same time they both felt....a bit happy to at least be by each other. 

"Can we just stop with this already?" Kai sighed out and points back and forth between us. 

Kyungsoo was about to nod but kai spoke first. "Clearly we aruged over nothing and you're the one that got mad first."

"I had a reason! I really thought you were differnt. You are my friend. You're supposed to agree with me on stuff." Kyungsoo huffs out.

"I don't have to agree on everything with you. You care for luhan, and I don't really care much to even hate him. I have nothing to do with him. I don't know why you got mad when I said that. See, I don't hate him."

"Everyone is supposed to give him a chance. He does a lot for this pack." Kyungsoo voices out. 

Kai turns his head and he doesn't say anything. Kyungsoo raises his eyebrows. "What? You don't think he does? Are you serious?"

"I didn't say anything!"

"You turned your head!"

Kai turned his head again. "No I didn't!"

"You're doing it right now!" Kyungsoo was frustrated and turned kai's head back to him but this time closer. "You're so dumb!" Kyungsoo yells out. Kai inches over. "And you're dumb for even starting things!" Kai yells out. They were inching closer. "Shut up!" Kyungsoo heaves out. 

Lips forcefully came together in a heated mouth that exchanging saliva. "Mmm.......mmm........mm...." They couldn't stop the quick inpatient kissing with each other. Kyungsoo pulled kai to be on top of him as he spreaded his legs for kai to be in between them. Kai grinded aganist him as it caused them both to moan into each others mouths. What kai even more is when kyungsoo started grinding back roughly trying to feel kai's hard in his jeans.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter