Home

Pending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tao releases a soft moan as kris snuck his sneaky hands into his pants. Tao somewhat panics and covers his mouth and looks at kris like he was crazy. Kris smirked. "Caught you off guard." Kris whispers into his ears. Tao tries to remove kris's hands from his pants, Kris was crazy to do it in a car that was full of people. 

They were on a bus shuttle as it dropped them off to the location where they left their cars. Kris and tao were sitting in the way back and kris put a jacket over taos lap so one one could see. Tao kept trying to pry kris hands off but the alpha wouldnt budge. Kris always got what he wanted. He tao hard and fast to where tao was struggling not to let out any moans as he didn't want people on the bus to hear them. He liked making tao stuggle and looking weak into his arms. Tao went close to kris's neck and bit down roughly to replace the weak gasp as he ed.

Tao whimpers. "Now my pants are dirty."

"Don't worry, we're almost home."

.

.

"Hnn...mmmm! I like that..." Lay whispers out as he was he and suho were making out on the longer part of couch to where they can lay down. Chanyeol and baekhyun were trying to watch a movie and rolled their eyes in annoyance as they now had a no choice awkward because of lays and suhos pheromones they were releasing. Chen angrily glares at them from a distance and then turns his head to the screen to watch the movie. Kai looked like he just didn't even care and lost in his own world. 

Suho started grinding into lay quite harshly. "Let's take this upstairs...I can't wait any longer." Suho gets up. Lay nods desperately and follows suho. 

Chen sighs and turns to baekhyun. "What did xiumin say?" 

"He sai-"

"Don't talk to each other. Not until kris and tao come back. Suho gave those orders." Chanyeol spoke firmly but softly.

Chen rolled his eyes and got up and headed upstairs and bumped into kyungsoo. 

"Ouch." Kyungsoo rubbed his shoulder. 

"Watch where you're going." Chen says not really caring but yet not mean. Chen heads to the shared room of his and his mate and begins the routine he has been doing for so, so, so many days now. He knuckles were bruised and bleed each day and all day as he tried to make xiumin let him in the room.

Before he had the chance to knock, the door swung open. It was his mate who had a very annoyed look on his face. "I swear...to god...if you knock...one more time...I am going to make kris kill you. You knock nonstop all day and it's so annoying that I can't rest and it's stressing me out."

"I'm sorry, I need to talk to you."

"Fine." Xiumin allows him in the room. 

Chen tries to hug xiumin but xiumin quickly brushed him off. "Please don't touch me right now."

"I'm sorry...please.." Chen whispers. 

Xiumin sits on the bed and begins to knit as he has been learning. "I'm going to repeat myself once and I am going to talk about it in a calmly matter. Do not interrupt me as I talk, you will sit there and listen. Understood?"

"Yeah.." Chen nods.

"That night when you were angry at me and luhan, you hurt luhan, which you had no right to hurt him for that. He was helping me that day as I already told you many times over and over. But you were so angry, you were about to hit me. Hit me...you're omega mate who is carrying your unborn pup into this world. How dare you." Xiumin says it ever so calmly that it had chen looking down in shame and feeling less of a man.

"Enough is enough. For years I'll let you hit me when you got angry in time. You can be the perfect mate and is so loving towards me that I love it but its that damn temper of yours. Its when you get mad, you take it out on me and I stood there looking stupid and took the abuse for those times. Like even when I first let you mate and claim me, you were so rough and hit me but yet loved me. It shouldn't have gone that way. And when I talked to luhan after I mated with you, you beat me and said it was a lesson. It was a lesson I didn't forget and was scared deep down to obey you. I was stupid. You are not allowed to touch me like that ever again. And you? What the hell is your problem with luhan. He is an OMEGA. Does that ring a bell? He is an OMEGA and would never hit on me in a million of years, he has somebody he already loves deeply. He is my best friend, well...used to be..until you came and messed up our friendship and I let you do that. He was the one I told all my secrets to about when I liked you, before we mated. He is a hard working omega and doesn't need for you to be treating him like that. Nothing and never will happen between me and luhan. I would like to be best friends with him again but you make it hard to do so. But I want to do what I want to do now. I need him to help me when no one else can because they are too busy with their duties and you can't get mad. And as for me and you....we need to be separated for a while until I say so. You have to improve yourself and be a good honest wolf. I can't go back to easily forgiving you and for us to continue the same pattern as we did over the years. It's time for a change. You need to work on how you need to be forgiven and show it to me that you are deeply sorry and prove it. I love you so much. But right now we need some time apart."

"No please....I'll do everything that you just said. The whole forgiving act and show my proof and work on being a better man. But I don't want us to be apart like that. Please. I would like to stay here every night and sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter