Weekend

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weekend finally came and Jisoo had never been happier. She finally got a break from all those people who kept bugging her at school. First, there was Lee Taeyong. The boy couldn't seem to leave her side, always popping out of nowhere. Then, there were those girls who kept following Taeyong around, giving her cold shoulders. And don't forget about Kim Taehyung who kept messing with her, scaring her from time to time. And finally, Bobby. That boy was the worst. He always woke up late. Jisoo had to put her life in danger everyday just to wake Bobby up.

"Jisoo!" TOP called from their living room. "Hurry up or we're going to be late."

"Coming!"

Jisoo was going to help in her uncle's shop that day. Since she didn't have anything better to do, she decided to work part time in HIGHGRND as a waitress.

The two of them drove to the shop. HIGHGRND's offical business hours would usually start from 10 o'clock in the morning until 10 o'clock in the evening. They arrived at the shop around 7 and started to prepare the shop for the opening. The other employers have started to arrive one by one.

"Good morning!" Mino arrived first together with Hoonie.

"Morning boss!" Hoonie saluted after closing the back door.

"Oh? As expected of someone living nearby." TOP peeked from behind the counter. "Good morning, you two."

"I can't really say living in the same apartment with this idiot can be considered lucky" Mino smiled. "But i must say, it really helped us to have found a cheap place to live in near our school and work place."

"Good morning." Jisoo appeared greeted them. "I came here today as an employee. Please take good care of me, sunbae-nims."

"Oh~ we got ourselves a new part timer, i see." Hoonie patted Jisoo's shoulder. "Don't worry, this oppa will take good care of you."

"Hands off, ert." CL also arrived. "Hello Jisoo. We're happy to have you here."

"Oh, good. Most of you are already here." TOP turned to face them. "Mino-ah can i ask you to buy some ingredients for me in the market? We're running low on some. Here's the list and money."

"Alright. No problem." Mino shoved his bag inside his locker.

"And bring Jisoo with you." TOP added.

Jisoo turned to her uncle who just smiled and nodded at her in return. Mino blinked. TOP stared at him knowingly, sending him some unspoken message.

"Take care of her, will you?" TOP grabbed Mino's shoulder and squeezed it.

"Don't worry, boss." Mino got the money and the list from TOP. "She's in good hands."

•••••

"What else are we still missing?" Mino asked as he continued to searched the shelves for the sugar.

"Some flour and eggs." Jisoo asnwered as she rested her hands on the push cart's handle.

"Alright. I'll get the flour while you go and get us the eggs."

"Aye aye, sir." Jisoo laughed at her own joke and proceeded to the aisle where the eggs were being displayed.

Jisoo finally saw the eggs but stopped on her tracks when she saw familiar figure standing between her and the eggs. Just like her, this person looked like he wanted to buy some eggs too but he was just standing there and kept staring at the eggs like they were math problems waiting to be solved. Jisoo just shrugged and went to get herself some eggs. He took a peek at the stranger standing beside her and was surprised to see their student council president.

"Mr. President?" Jisoo blurted out.

Jinyoung who was deep in thought finally turned. "Kim Jisoo-ssi?"

"Annyeonghaseyo." Jisoo bowed to her sunbae.

"Ah yes, hello to you too." Jinyoung smiled kindly. "You're also came to buy some eggs?"

"Ah, yes." Jisoo answered. "I don't want to sound rude but i noticed that you've been standing there for quite some time now, sunbae. What's wrong?"

Jinyoung blinked. He was taken aback. No one even from his friends in the student council have asked him that question. He was already used of people asking for his help and not the other way around.

"Well, i hate to admit but i can't tell which eggs are fresh." Jinyoung answered truthfully.

Jisoo laughed and Jinyoung found it to be strickenly beautiful. She's actually the feminine type but she still had those features of a woman.

"First of all, they're all fresh." Jisoo said. "They wouldn't put them on display if they weren't but if you want some good quality ones then i suggest you buy this pack."

"Thank you, Jisoo-ssi."

"Just Jisoo is fine." Jisoo smiled at him, giving more emphasis of her heart shaped lips.

"Then, you can me by my name too." Jinyoung suggested.

"What? No way." Jisoo shook her head. "You're the student council president and not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter