Confrontation

The New Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was showing Jisoo the pictures he took on his camera when Jimin suddenly barged inside the clinic. Jimin immediately met Taehyung's gaze but frowned when he noticed Jisoo beside him. Jimin was about to ask Jisoo what she was doing there when Taehyung interrupted him.

"Hey Jimin, what's up?" Taehyung beamed towards his bestfriend.

"Taehyung-ah!" Jimin ran towards Taehyung. "Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you."

"Why?" Taehyung frowned. "What's the problem?"

"I need you to take some photos for me." Jimin said. "It seems like there's a fight going on inside the ladies' toilet near the clubrooms!"

Taehyung's eyes lit up. "Really? Then, what are we still waiting for? Let's go!"

Taehyung immediately stood up and headed for the door but paused upon remembering something. Taehyung looked back, meeting Jisoo's gaze.

"You come too, Jisoo."

Jimin blinked before clearing his throat. "Yeah, Taehyung's right. You can come with us since you're also part of our club now."

Jisoo sighed. "Alright."

Jisoo stood up, making Taehyung grin even wider. The three of them were now headed for the ladies' toilet where the fight was supposed to be happening. There was already a small crowd gathering around that place by the time the supernatural club arrived.

The three of them squeezed their way through the crowd and heard some shouting and grunting inside the toilet. Jisoo scowled when she recognized one of those voices. Jisoo craned her neck and spotted Jennie fighting against five girls.

"Yah!" Jisoo didn't think twice and immediately jumped right into the fight.

"Jisoo?" Taehyung gaped.

Seulgi spotted Jisoo and immediately went fo her hair. Jisoo gasped but didn't back down. She also grabbed Seulgi's hair and began pulling it.

Jennie widened her eyes when she saw Jisoo fighting Seulgi. Jennie could've handled Seulgi and Wendy on her own but the two es called for backup. It just so happened that three of their friends were just waiting outside the toilet.

Wendy saw Seulgi having a hard time against Jisoo so she decided to help her. Wendy grabbed Jisoo's necktie and tried to pull her away from Seulgi but Jisoo caught on to her plan and managed to grab her hair in exchange.

All seven of them were screaming and shouting out of pain, frustration and anger. It was a total mess and the people outside couldn't do anything but just watch. Taehyung was so shock that his mouth was literally hanging open. Hearing Jisoo's scream shook him from his own reverie. Taehyung blinked before stepping out of the crowd but Jimin pulled him back.

"But Jimin-ah—"

Jimin shook his head. "It's out of our hands now."

•••••

The practice game of the baseball club had just ended. Jinhwan and the rest of his teammates were already cleaning up the equipments when Hoseok suddenly came running towards them.

"I got news!" Hoseok screamed. "You won't believe what i just heard on my way here."

Jinhwan rolled his eyes before placing all the mitts inside the large box. He must admit, Hoseok was a fast runner, the very reason why he was given the position of shortstop but the guy was worse than a girl when i came to gossips.

"What is it, hyung?" Doyoung, the team's reserved pitcher leaned in. "What did you hear?"

Hoseok looked at Jinhwan, wide-eyed. "Yah, Jinhwan-ah, it seems like your sister is fighting again. This time, it's a group of seniors."

Jinhwan dropped the box containing the mitts. "What did you say?"

"Jennie is at it again." Hoseok told him.

"Where?" Jinhwan asked, readying himself to sprint.

"In the ladies' toilet near the clubrooms." Hoseok answered.

Jinhwan immediately ran inside the school building towards the direction of the gathering crowd. He pushed himself through the people and was finally able to see Jennie, pulling a girl's hair. Jinhwan's attention shifted when he heard Jisoo's scream. His eyes landed on her who was busy dealing with Seulgi and Wendy's beating.

"Yah!" Jinhwan ran and pulled Jennie away from the three girls. "Stop it right now."

The fight was interrupted. Jinhwan glared towards the girls who immediately went to smooth their own hairs and skirts. Jisoo also broke away from Seulgi and stood next to Jinhwan. Jennie struggled and even tried to reach for Seulgi's hair but Jinhwan lifted her up and turned her against the senior girls.

"Yah! What did i just tell you?" Jinhwan narrowed his eyes at his sister. "Stop."

"Why would i?" Jennie hissed, still trying to break free from Jinhwan's hold. "Those es were the ones who spread those rumours about Jisoo! They need to pay for making up those lies!"

It was Jisoo's first time hearing those news. So it was them. Jisoo's eyes shook and her hands balled into fists at her side. She should've known better. Nayeon already warned her about Seulgi and her obsessesion of Taeyong.

"What?" Jinhwan frowned, looking between his sister and Seulgi.

Jennie stopped struggling. "I heard them talking earlier. Those guys in the pictures were just staff working under Jisoo's uncle. Seulgi took advantage of it and spread some rumours regarding Jisoo."

The people outside heard it and began to talk among themselves. Seulgi and Wendy looked worried. They shifted on their feet and started biting their bottom lips. They didn't expect someone was listening to their conversation. To make the situation worse, it was Kim Jennie who heard them.

"Is that true?"

The crowd turned around and spotted Bobby standing not too far from where they were with his hands inside his front pockets. The crowd immediately split when Bobby came forward. The senior girls shook, feeling afraid. Bobby stopped in front of Seulgi.

"Yah." Bobby's face was dark and expressionless. His voice, threatening. "Were you the one who made those rumours?"

Seulgi unconsciously took a step back. She felt her knees buckle so she grabbed the edges of the sink behind her for support. Jisoo swallowed. She was scared Bobby would hit Seulgi. No matter how wicked she might be, she was still a girl. Jisoo tried to pull Bobby away from Seulgi but Jennie caught her arm and pulled her back instead.

"But—" Jisoo tried to reason but Jennie only shook her head towards her.

Jisoo looked at Jinhwan for support but the guy was only watching. Jinhwan was also worried about Bobby getting into trouble but for once, he felt like those girls deserved

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter