Chapter 5

No Homo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING: IF YOU’RE A SQUEAMISH PERSON PLEASE DO KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS MILD NARRATIONS OF VOMITING SO IT WOULD BE BEST TO SKIP THE PARTS IN BETWEEN *** THANK YOU.

 

          “You see, this is why people think you’re dating.” Donghyuck said, crossing his arms while watching his two friends cuddle in bed clearly not wanting to get up. Mark and Jisung were at his side, not-so-stealthily taking pictures of the two for blackmail purposes.

 

          Jeno groaned, pulling the still sleeping Jaemin closer to him. “What are you doing here anyway? And how’d you even get in?” he mumbled but did not make any move to get up. He was in a very comfortable position that getting up is clearly not an option.

 

          Donghyuck was right, they haven’t seen their friends in a month or so. They have all been busy with their individual hobbies and projects that they haven’t had time to meet with each other. Jaemin’s projects have been piling up since there was an exhibit coming up and the brunette wanted his piece to be included. He put all his time and effort into perfecting his work that Jaemin practically lived in the arts studio in the past month, only going home when he ran out clean clothes.

 

          Jeno wasn’t any better. For the whole month, he has been working his off practicing for the dance competition that was happening tomorrow. That and adding the fact that uni has been a , so yep, they didn’t have time to meet anyone in that month. Today was one of the rare day offs they have and Jeno and Jaemin wanted to spend it by sleeping in and probably not get out of bed until 3 in the afternoon but Donghyuck seemed to think otherwise.

 

          “I haven’t seen your faces in the past month, we need to go out or something” Donghyuck said as he jumped over the sleeping bodies and squeezed himself in between them making the two boys groan as they are forced to take in the boy’s weight. “Also, I have the spare key, remember?”

 

          “You do know I gave you that for emergencies, right? not this” Jeno complained, pushing the annoying boy off the both of them as said boy rolls away, almost falling off the bed in the process. Donghyuck huffed and stood up, placing his hands on his waist, glaring at the now fully awake boys who glared at him in return.

 

          “This is an emergency. You know, me, you’re bestest friend in the whole world hasn’t seen the both of you in a month! If that isn’t an emergency, I don’t know what is.” The male raised his hands in exasperation. “Come on, please? I missed you guys. Even Jisung agreed to go with us!” He continued, pointing at the said male who awkwardly waved at them. Jisung was also part of Jeno’s dance team and he wonders if the younger was forced by the devil. (side eyes Donghyuck)

 

          When Donghyuck sees the resignation in the two males’ faces, he smiled triumphantly. “Okay, so I was thinking since all of you have been busy for the past month, we should take today off you know? Relax, Have Fun and go with us to the amusement park.” He pulled the two out of their beds and made them get ready before they change their minds.

 

 

          Jaemin hates a lot of things: how he has to get up early for his morning class only to find out that the teacher’s out, or how he stays up for a project that he later finds out that the due date was moved, but right now, as he walks under the blaring heat of the sun, he knows he hates Donghyuck more than all of those combined.

 

          “Why did I even listen to you?” Jaemin said, glaring at the smiling male beside him. “Me and Jeno could have just continued sleeping and getting the proper rest we need and not this” he angrily motioned whatever ‘this’ was as he exasperatedly gestured at what they’re doing right now.

 

          “Because you have no choice and you love me” Donghyuck said as-a-matter-of-fact, puckering his lips towards the male to rile him up even more. “I hate you” Jaemin muttered, walking as far away as his friend as possible and finding himself walking by Jeno’s side. He looked at the male only to see how tired he was.

 

          “You okay? You can go home and rest if you want, I can tell them you’re being called by your dance instructor if you want.” Jeno thanks the heavens that his best friend is a literal angel, unlike some people (*coughs* Donghyuck *coughs*)

 

          Jeno smiles at the younger, taking his hand and intertwining it with his own “It’s fine, Jaemin-ah, I’ll just sell my soul to the devil-Donghyuck himself for today. Besides, Jisung’s here and he’d be suspicious since we’re in the same dance team” Jaemin smiles at him back, showing him his beautiful smile that always makes Jeno see how pretty his best friend is.

 

          “Now let’s have fun for today, yeah?” Jeno told the younger and they ran towards the three lining up for the gyro drop when they heard Donghyuck yell out “Can the love birds please stop flirting and fall in line with us right now?”

 

          Despite Jeno’s reluctance a while ago, he did miss hanging out with his friends. He had fun laughing at his friends’ screams as the ride drops, even hearing Donghyuck shout “Stop! STOP THIS! I HATE THIS! GET ME DOWN!” as he clung onto his chair as if his life depended on it. Yep, he definitely had fun.

 

***

 

          “I am never riding that ever again.” Jaemin said as soon as he stepped out of the ride, clutching his stomach as he feels like he’s about to hurl. “I still don’t get why Donghyuck decided to ride that first” Jisung was clutching onto Mark’s hand, bending over much similar to how Jaemin was and Donghyuck may or may not have died in a corner, but they’re not sure yet.

 

          Fortunately (probably unfortunately, but let’s not go there), Donghyuck was alive and back to his chatterbox self as if he didn’t vomit his breakfast out in a trash bin at the corner, but no one didn’t need to know that. “Okay so next ride” He said, pointing at the Viking ship ride.

 

          Just looking at the way the ship went side to side made Jaemin gag, feeling his muscles contract as he ran towards the nearest trash bin to hurl his insides

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter