Chapter 1

No Homo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “Jaemin-ah” Jeno whispered to the sleeping male as he lightly pat on his cheeks. “I know you’re awake, get up or I’ll leave you here.” The slightly older male added as he attempted to leave.

 

          The previously ‘sleeping’ boy immediately clung onto his friend’s hand. “NOO!! Don’t Leave Mee!” he whined. “Then get up, you pig.” Jeno replied as he threw a pillow at the younger.

 

           “But I’m too lazyy” Jaemin whined, “Carry ME!” He added with a big smile as he tried to make grabby hands at the older.

 

          Jeno could only scoff at his friend’s antics. They have been living together for a month already ever since they moved due to uni and it felt as if he lost 20 years of his life in that month alone. Not like it was any different back home seeing as how Jeno only remembered a handful of moments where he managed to sleep alone ever since he was a child.

 

          But this was different. Yuta wasn’t there for Jeno to call for back up whenever his child started acting like a spoilt clingy child. Taeyong wasn’t there to lightly hit his son’s forehead and tell him to behave. And Jaehyun wasn’t there to document every single moment… okay maybe his dad was kind of useless.

 

           “You’re such a big baby.” He complained but still complied as he moved to carry the younger. “Why do I put up with you.”

 

           “Because you love me.”

 

           “Ugh. No I don’t”

 

- o -

 

           “I don’t think I’ll make it back tonight.” Jaemin said as soon as he sat down beside the older. The two usually meet at the university’s park whenever they have free time. It was peaceful and the surroundings usually helps inspire both of them; Jaemin with his art, Jeno with his music.

 

           “Hmm, why?” Jeno asked, eyes focused on his phone. He was still busy replying to the dance team’s gc about a new competition coming up.

 

           “I have a project due and I’m not even halfway done.” The younger whined. Being an arts major wasn’t always easy, it was great being surrounded with things you love but having to deal with projects when you know how inspiration never comes easy was always a pain in the . And now he has to stay in the arts room and stare at his piece until he actually makes progress which takes probably 2 or 3 sleepless nights. But who needs sleep anyway right?

 

          After putting his phone down, he moved to pat his friend’s head. “You’ll do good, bud, don’t worry” Jeno said as he continued to pat the younger’s head. “You sound like my dad.” Jaemin mumbled but did not push the hand away.

 

“Oh it’s the two lovebirds!” The two boys simultaneously faced the owner of the voice. “What do you want, Lucas?” Jaemin asked in annoyance. Lucas was an acquaintance of Jeno, but they weren’t that close. Despite that, it didn’t stop him from commenting about how close Jaemin and jeno were every time they meet. And no, Jaemin didn’t like him one bit.

 

“wow… pretty boy is feisty” Lucas remarked with a teasing smirk playing on his lips. Jeno noticed how his friend started to get irritated and held Jaemin’s hand to calm the younger down. “Nana” he said softly. Yuta, Jaemin’s dad, once told him how the younger relaxes whenever he hears the nickname and that information may or may not have made Jeno’s life a little bit easier.

 

          It seems as though the exchange didn’t go unnoticed by the seemingly unwanted male as he suddenly asked, “Who is Nana?” to the two boys. “Me, I’m Nana” Jaemin replied, he had finally calmed down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter