Chapter 4

No Homo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Jeno and Jaemin were getting ready to leave when their dads called for them outside. After double checking their room if they left anything and finding out Jaemin almost left his phone again and finally took it from the nightstand, they headed out to where their dads were.

 

           “Tadaa~” The three dads shouted as they showed their jazz hands toward a black car which Jeno recognizes as the Ford Edge 2018 Edition in shadow black. Being extremely interested in cars, Jeno hurriedly went and got inside inhaling the new car smell that makes him nostalgic for some unknown reasons as he checked the car’s interior.

 

          Thinking that this was for them, Jaemin looked at his dads “Thank you dads. You shouldn’t have” He said and smiled genuinely as his eyes sparkled with glee but that happy face soon fell as Yuta said. “Yeah, we didn’t” smiling brightly at his son, but Jaemin knew better than to believe that smile.

 

           “This is ours, your car will be Jaehyun’s old car” Taeyong said pointing towards the red 2008 edition BMW 328 that Jaehyun had all these years. “Yeah, figured it was too good to be true” Jaemin mumbled “But yeah, thanks anyways” he continued, hugging his parents before walking towards Jeno and getting inside the passenger’s seat.

 

           “Start the engine, we’re leaving” Jaemin said, looking back at where the three dads were talking hoping that they weren’t looking as they try to steal their new car. Jeno seems to have gotten the message and immediately closed his door and start the car.

 

          Hearing the sound of the engine, Jaehyun looked at where it came from and noticed their brand new car moving. His eyes grew wide and immediately slapped Taeyong’s arm as he pointed at the moving car. “Get them!!” He shouted as the three dads let out a battle cry as they ran after the car.

 

          Jaemin watched the three dads comically ran after them, Yuta going as far as removing his shoe and throw it at the car probably thinking it would stop it. The younger of the two was laughing hysterically at the sight while Jeno was scared less. “We’ll be so dead once they catch us” he mumbled shaking his head why do I ever listen to this guy? He thought as he stepped on the accelerator

 

          After having a little bit of fun, Jaemin told Jeno to turn the car around. “You deal with them later” Jeno told the younger knowing how great he was at reasoning. “It sounds like we’re planning a murder but okay. Now let’s go before they’re the ones who’ll plan our murder” Jaemin said. The older snorted in reply before he made a U-turn back to their house.

 

          Upon arriving, they noticed the sour looks in their parents faces that Jeno had to step on the break farther from their house as he hesitates driving there or make a run for it and possibly put them in even more danger. Jaemin noticed his internal battle and chuckled at his best friend’s nervous expression before placing his hand on top of the hand gripping the steering wheel and squeezed it in assurance.

 

          Jeno took a breath before he shifted to drive and stepped on the gas towards their house. After parking the car, Jaemin immediately got out knowing how much of a coward his friend was. “Hey dads” he said, giving them the biggest smile he could offer in hopes it’ll lighten their punishment. “You are dead meat” Yuta said as he playfully put his son in a chokehold. Satisfied with the I’m sorry’s his son exclaimed, he ruffled his hair before letting go.

 

           “We just wanted to take it out for a test drive” Jaemin said, holding Jeno’s hand who took the courage to finally step out of the car. “And give us a heart attack?”  Taeyong exclaimed, clutching his heart as if he really was having one. “Yeah, that too.” Jaemin mumbled under his breath. “But we’re sorry” Jeno said pinching his friend’s sides, he didn’t want to get into any more trouble than they already were.

 

 

           “We know you are”

 

          After all of them had a quick talk, leaving the incident in the past, the two boys finally bid their parents goodbye. They had to leave right now or it’ll be midnight by the time they get to the dorms. “I’m gonna miss you both so much” Taeyong mumbled, squishing the two boys close to him. Jaehyun and Yuta cooed at the side and immediately joined the hug, successfully squishing their sons even more.

 

          After letting go of their hug, Jeno and Jaemin walked towards Jaehyun’s old car, waving at their parents goodbye. Jaemin went towards the passenger’s and before he could even get on, they could hear Yuta exclaim “Don’t you dare drive that car Na Jaemin!”

 

           “You don’t even trust your own son to drive?!” Jaemin exclaimed raising his hands in exasperation. He knows he may or may not have almost hit a tree when he was practicing but that was a year ago, he’s better at driving now. “It’s because you’re my son that I don’t trust you” Yuta said, remembering how he accidentally stepped on the break too hard and sent Ten flying to the front when he was sitting at the back. Taeyong and Jaehyun nodded in agreement as a witness to how reckless the Japanese male can be when driving. Even Jeno who was standing beside him agreed with them.

 

           “I can’t trust anyone” Jaemin mumbled, glaring at his supposed to be partner in crime as he walked towards the passenger’s seat. Jeno laughed at Jaemin’s sulking face as he gets inside the car. “I hate you.” Jaemin mumbled making the older male laugh even more. “Come on, Nana. I’ll let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter