Chapter 2

No Homo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “JENO-YAH!” was the first and last thing the older heard before he was tackled by a bear hug from none other than Na Jaemin. “I’m FINALLY done! I’m a free man!” exclaimed the younger as he was finally done with his project. It had been 3 days since he last went home and get some actual sleep instead of the little naps he had on one of the chairs in the arts room.

 

           “Huh, well, good for you then” was all the older responded. Jaemin huffed as he sulked because his bestfriend wasn’t paying attention to him. “Did you not miss me? I haven’t been home for DAAAAYs!” he whined to the older.

 

          Sensing the younger’s mood, Jeno decided to tease his friend. “Of course I didn’t! I haven’t had this much silence in my life for a long time! Why would I miss your loudness?” joked the older as he tried so hard not to laugh at his friend’s sulking face.

 

           “Okay you know what? I’m leaving you. I’m disowning you as my bestfriend. Don’t talk to me again you jerk!” the younger exclaimed before he walked away leaving his good for nothing friend behind.

 

           “Jaemin-ah!” Jeno tried to call out as he went after his best friend. The younger didn’t look back and continued walking, he was adamant about not talking to Jeno. But before he could walk any further, he collided onto someone’s chest and felt arms encircling his frame.

 

          He didn’t need to look up as he knows the owner of this familiar smell. “Jeno, let go! I’m not talking to you” Jaemin said as he tried pushing his friend away but immediately stopped when he knew it was pointless, Jeno’s too strong.

 

           “Nana” Jeno sing-sang to the younger’s ear knowing how this calms the younger. “Don’t call me that, I’m trying to be mad at you.” Jaemin mumbled onto Jeno’s chest. He hated how he can never be mad at his friend for too long. The older chuckled at his friend’s statement and hugged him even tighter.

 

           “Nana, baby, I’m sorry. You know I was joking around, right?” Jeno asked softly, “Can you please forgive your cute best friend?” the older added as he smiled cutely at Jaemin to which got a soft hit on the cheek and a ‘stop, you’re ugly!’ from his friend.

 

          “Only if you buy me ice cream!” Jaemin said, gone was the sulking act he did a few seconds ago. “One scoop?” Jeno asked hopefully but of course the younger wouldn’t let it go that easily. “Three scoops and you’re forgiven!” he knew he couldn’t win against the brunette “alright, deal.”

 

          Unfortunately for them the ice cream shop near the university was currently under renovation and the other nearest ice cream shop was on the next stop by subway. Despite the inconvenience of buying the ticket and travelling, they still went ahead because it’s the princess’ orders as Jeno would like to put it.

 

          As they entered the subway, they noticed that only one seat was available. Without hesitation, Jeno sat down and pulled Jaemin to sit on his lap. The younger tried to make himself comfortable as the other wrapped his arms around his friend’s waist, keeping him in place. This wasn’t new to them, they’ve always done this as kids so they never really mind it.

 

         But other people seemed to mind as they could hear whispers as Jaemin saw a group of girls pointing and giggling at them. One even dared to take a picture. They could hear an old woman mutter about how liberated youth these days were. They decided not to mind them as they both updated the other about what happened in the days they weren’t together and cancelled out all the whispers with their laughter.

 

         Thankfully, the next stop wasn’t far and they immediately went out as soon as it arrived. The ice cream shop was thankfully near the station and they would have arrived sooner if it weren’t for Jaemin finding a dog to which he younger started cooing and petting it nonstop. Jeno had to threaten him not to buy ice cream if he won’t stop before he actually gave up trying to get a selfie with the dog.

 

         “Hmm.” Jaemin stared at all the flavors that were available as if it were the hardest math problem he encountered. Jeno never understood why his friend always chooses a different ice cream every single time. Doesn’t he have a favorite?

 

         As Jeno received his ice cream – one scoop of pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter