mingyu

seventeen one-shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

SHORT QUICK UPDATE HEHE
///

 

 


Your boyfriend mingyu is sleeping soundly while youre still awake tossing and turning, trying to get some sleep before the morning sun arives. But nope, seems like god doesnt want you to sleep today!! Your mind is clouded with unnecesary thoughts that would make it hard for you to sleep peacfully. So to try and calm your never ending thoughts you turn to look at mingyu who is sleeping so peacfully next to you. He is laying under the covers on his tummy with half of his handsome face in the the pillow facing you. mingyu's soft brown hair slightly sweeped to the side. He is the most beautiful person inside and out to you and you know he cares so much about you. Your mind lately seems to think that your not good enough for this beautifully talented boy. It seems that every now and then you start to doubt youself, but you never doubt mongyu since he takes care of you and has always been there for you.You decide to get up to go grab some water in the kitchen, carefully stepping out of bed trying not to wake mingyu you make it to the kitchen.

 

for about a minute of you in the kitchen drinking your water while leaning against the counter yoju here mingyu's footsteps coming down the hallway into the kitchen slowly shuffling.

"hey what are you doing up so late?" mingyu says softly while approaching you to then lean on the counter across from you.

"oh i was just getting thirsty

Please log in to read the full chapter