Little 귤

Delicate

Warning: mpreg


Donghyuk was woken up due to tiny feet pressing againsts his bladder. It doesn't make him wanted to pee but it is quite uncomfortable. So he shifted his body to the right without opening his eyes but it only makes him more uncomfortable as the baby inside took it as his daddy is awake and ready to play. He lifted his hand to rub his distended belly but before he can do so another large hand already reached under his pyjama. The hand is warm and it rubbed Donghyuk's belly in a comforting circle manner. However instead of decreased in activities Donghyuk felt an even active hands or feet movement against his abdomen. He hear a light chuckle before there's a slight movement coming from his right. Then he felt a head near his belly and his husband saying in a shushed voice

"hey little guy, daddy is sleeping right now.Tone it down a little bit. I'll play with you tomorrow morning okay? So just sleep first."

His husband finished the sentence with a kiss to his belly and warm feelings spread inside his body. As if understanding what his papa was saying, the baby slowed down his kicking. Donghyuk felt a little jealous that their little gyul(tangerine) listens well to his papa but if it were him to do so the baby will just continue kicking him. He had once said this to his husband but his husband just laugh and said that their son is already a papa's boy even before he is born. That made him sulk a little bit but later his husband comforted him by saying the baby was just excited to hear his voice hence the kicking. Well, that's fair enough.

After he talked to little gyul, Junhoe kept his hand on his husband belly for awhile rubbing it gently until he feel no more movements. After that, he move as quiet as he can to lie next to his sleeping husband while keeping his hand on his belly. To his surprise, his husband's eyes open the exact time he lie down. Donghyuk looked so small (as small as an 8 months pregnant can be) and adorable lying there while blinking his sleep away so he urged him back to sleep because he knows lately Donghyuk 's been having problem with sleeping as his due date becoming near.

"hey baby. Were you awake because of me? Sorry, love. Go back to sleep now." he said while doing circle motions on his belly.

Donghyuk yawned before answering, " no, i was awoke when gyul-ie started to kick"

"ahh were you uncomfortable?"

"yeahh a bit"

"I'm sorry"

"whatever you're sorry for?"

"ya know.. for making you like this."

That earned Junhoe a laugh.

"sheshJune, why would you feel sorry for that? Little gyul is an amazing present you could ever given me. Yeah the last 8 months have been crazy to say the least but i'm happy that i am able to carry a person with both me and you inside me. And i cant wait to hold him in my arms and shower him with kisses and hugs and now you making me cry. Gosh i dont know why i'm so emotional. It's like what? 4 am?" Donghyuk said with tears in his eyes which then prompt him to hit Junhoe lightly on his chest.

Junhoe just laugh and bring Donghyuk in his arm as close as his 8 months pregnant belly allows.

"thanks Donghyuk ah. I've always imagine my life with you and to build a family together. To think that in just a few weeks we'll enter a new phase of our life together is surreal but i'm anticipating it. I'm also so happy and proud of you. Thank you Donghyuk-ah for carrying my son. I love you so much and i promise to be good to you. Always."

"I'm proud of us, baby. Also fyi, it's OUR BABY and you better be good or see what will happen to your prized MJ LP collections. I love you back. Now sleep. Who made a promise to play with this little soccer player in here so you better sleep now. He'll be awake in just another hours."

 


Hi *wave hesitantly*

So urm, here's a little apology offering from me after i've been absent for how long already. Hehe. Sorry guys but i was in a difficult place these past months and only until recently i've started to see the sun shine so... yeah. Ermm so i hope you guys can appreciate this and do leave me a comment or two. Also damn king donghyuk is coming for our throat. I've seen almost all of their concert fancams and lemme tell you they didnt come to play. Or maybe they did. One more thing if Love scenario is robbed of her awards i'll burn SK down. :)