Love (sneak peak)

Delicate

Well, here's a sneak peek on what i'm currently working on. Honestly i'm at dead end because i dont know how to continue it any further. Hahaha. So, do comment what would you like to see happen. I might be inspired. Thank you. 

___________________________________________________

 

Kim Donghyuk was born a male omega.

Luckily for him, he was born nearly two decades after the Omega Movement therefore he was not subjected to discrimination like his omega ancestors. Under the Omega Rights law that was introduced after the movement, omegas should be treated with respect and should not be pressured to mate. They are entitled to educations and careers like any alphas and betas. They also have rights to reject an alpha if they wish to do so without any repercussions. Initially, there were some resistances especially by the traditionalists, however, those attempts were successfully broken. And so, omegas in the reformed world are living in a totally different environment than their ancestors. 

Whenever he read through the history books, Donghyuk thank his lucky stars that he was born in this era or else he could never receive education like what he is currently doing. He would be forced to mate with an alpha right after he reached his first estrus and then on he will have to give birth to as many offsprings as the alpha like. Just the thought makes his stomach churned inside. Now, do not get him wrong. He likes, no loves children. But a breedingmachine? No ing thank you.

Donghyuk is now a sophomore in a top notch university in District Y. He will be 22 in January. He is majoring in Bachelor of Arts in Dancing. Back then, many people were baffled by his choice because he graduated high school as valedictorian of his class. However, his innate passion has always been dancing. Anyone who were given the chance to see him dance will know. His body movement, his precision and fluidity during his routine and the way he delivers his feelings always leave his audiences speechless and in awe. They cannot help but to give him standing ovation everytime. And he find satisfication in that. 

People expected Donghyuk to be a recluse what with his outstanding achievements however he is in contrary a social butterfly. He makes friends easily due to his friendly and kind nature. With that being said, his circle of friends are limited to only his distant cousin Jiwon, an alpha with his mate, err, sorry, I mean, bestfriend, Hanbin (they're in denial still). Also, a kind beta named Yunhyeong was also a part of them.

 

Koo Junhoe is a male alpha in his full glory.

Born in one of the oldest alpha family in history, he lives a lavish and priviledged life. Ever since he was born up until now, anything he wants, he will get it. His words are laws. Due to the rumours they've heard, society expected him to be this cocky and cold alpha however, everyday, Junhoe lives to prove them wrong. He is actually a very warm and outgoing person. The reason why whatever he wants he gets them is because he is the only child in his family and his mother had a particularly hard time giving birth to him (they nearly lost him) hence why he is so treasured by everyone in his household. In reality he is just this innocent boy who exudes such intimidating charisma that makes even an alpha weak in the knees. Can you imagine such boy actually once thought that the moon turned into the sun during daytime and vice versa. Oh boy, that was such an amusing discovery made by his tutor and that topic will always be brought up during their family gathering.