Meetings

The devil's love interest

Min Yoongi leaned against the pale wall that surrounded heaven. He tapped his fingers against it, anxiously waiting for something- or someoneHis crimson eyes glided over the area, searching for the round faced angel called Park Jimin. 

Dozens of angels flew past the border, but none of them were Jimin. Yoongi cursed at himself for being so early- It was 1:00, and he got there at 12:30. The time he has specified in the letter was 1:30. He wished he hasn't been so anxious about the meeting. 

Just then, a dazed looking silver haired boy landed a little ways away from him. He had a round face and a nice body, and Yoongi instantly knew it was Park Jimin. Yoongi must have blended into the shadows well, because the boy almost went to leave before Yoongi grabbed his wrist.

"Wait."

Jimin looked at him with so much fear and surprise that Yoongi immediately regretted touching him. He pulled back quickly, a pale scarlet seeping into his cheeks.

"H-Hi," Yoongi stuttered, mentally cursing at himself. He cleared his throat. "Hi, you're Park Jimin, right?"

The boy nodded. 

"I- um- I didn't notice you. Sorry," the silver haired boy stammered. He wore a simple white t-shirt with a gray jacket overtop, and his snowy white wings were folded neatly behind his back. 

"It's alright," Yoongi responded. Jimin's voice was adorable, but he tried not to dwell on it; the boy had probably already noticed his staring. 

"So.." Jimin muttered. "You wanted to.. thank me?" 

Yoongi mentally slapped himself for not getting to the point sooner. He didn't want to make it seem like he was attached to him- that would make him seem soft in the eyes of other demons. He noticed the border guards were stalking them and he shot them a glare. 

"Yeah. Tracking down every single soul must have been difficult, so I got you something. It's not uh- cursed, or anything, so don't be frightened to open it."

Yoongi handed Jimin a sleek black box held closed with a ribbon that looked like it was dyed in blood. Jimin accepted the box and cautiously opened it- Yoongi had said that it wasn't cursed, but who could trust a devil? 

Inside the box was a silver watch with red and black accents. It was very pretty, but it would probably stick out a bit in heaven. Jimin took it out and wrapped it around his wrist. He seemed shocked at how nice it was, and Yoongi could tell that it was not what he was expecting. 

"Thank you, Min Yoongi," the boy said respectfully. "I have to head back now. Seokjin's probably waiting for me."

Yoongi knew that was probably a lie, as he doubted Jimin had told Seokjin about their meeting. Still, he said his goodbyes to the round faced boy, and made his way back down to hell.