First Glance

The devil's love interest

Min Yoongi walked along the pearly roads of heaven, gaining many dirty looks from the angels nearby. His black and red suit along with his huge bat wings stood out against the milky marble walls. He walked with his right hand man, Taehyung, and the manager of defense, Namjoon. He was on his way to a meeting with Seokjin, also known as god himself.

He shielded his red eyes from the sun as he walked up to the pale white palace. There was a woman with pale feathered wings sitting at a desk. She glanced up, and her expression contorted into shock and confusion before she composed herself. She cleared . 

"How may I help you, sir?" She inquired. She hid the fear in her voice well, but it still crept up at the edges of her words.

"I am Min Yoongi, and I come seeking an audience with Kim Seokjin."

"Down the hall third on the left," she said, pointing down a hallway to her right. 

Yoongi gave a small nod in response before continuing down the hall she pointed to. The unfamiliar walls were so bright they were almost glowing, which was a change compared to the solid black darkness he was used to. He counted the doors to make sure he stopped at the right one before entering. 

The room had a large white table laid out in the middle. The table had 7 chairs, 4 of which had been filled on one end. Yoongi, Namjoon, and Taehyung all took their seats.

Yoongi took the time to examine the 4 white clothed beings sitting across the table. The one on the far left he had met before, his name was Hoseok. The one next to him was Seokjin. The other two he hasn't met- a pretty  face with defined features on the far right, and a person with rounded cheeks and fluffy hair directly next to seokjin. His eyes lingered on him a second longer than they should have, and the boy noticed.

He turned his head away from Yoongi, suddenly focused on the ceiling. Yoongi felt embarrassment creep onto his face. 

Seokjin cleared his throat.

"I'm sure you're aware as to why I called this meeting," he started. "A hundred or so sinner souls crossed the barrier into heaven and are causing havoc. Do you have an explanation as to why this happened?" 

Yoongi thought for a moment, remembering what his scouts had told him. 

"One of the guards had called in sick, so the remaining guard took it upon himself to transfer all of the souls incoming into hell at once rather than taking multiple trips." he scowled. "There were too many souls, and around half managed to escape." There was obvious venom dripping from his words, and the hostility made the three angels shift uncomfortably in their seats. 

"I see." Seokjin said. "Well then, as it seems this was not done intentionally, I will have my angels take care of it themselves. The guard in question will have a fitting punishment, I assume?" 

Yoongi nodded and pointed to Namjoon. "One of the best I've got. He'll give that bastard a fair punishment." Namjoon nodded, a small smile forming at the corners of his lips. The three demons bowed to Seokjin, before going to leave. Yoongi stopped and turned, staring at the round-faced boy one last time, taking in every detail of his angelic face before leaving.