Heaven

The devil's love interest

Park Jimin sat at the white desk, his wings folded neatly behind him. It had been an hour or so since the meeting had ended. Jimim was Seokjin's head scout, and he had reported the news of the souls back to him, which caused the meeting in the first place. 

He couldn't stop thinking of Min Yoongi- the way the devil had looked at him, examining his face, taking in every detail. There was something in his eyes. Greed? Panic? Nervousness? 

...Love?

Jimin shook his head. The devil wasn't capable of love, let alone loving an angel. It just wasn't right- it didn't make sense. 

He snapped back to reality at the sound of his door opening. Junkook, the young head of the military, entered. He was the other one at the meeting. 

"Seokjin hyung asked for you to scout out the southern cities for the souls so a few of my soldiers could round them up," he said, placing a map on my desk. A few areas were circled in red. "They were last spotted around here, so you should probably check around there first."

Jimin gazed at the map. The sectors were a bit far, but he could get there in around half an hour if he flew fast enough. 

"Thank you, Jungkook. I'll prepare for the trip right away." He said. 

Junkook nodded and exited the room, leaving the map on the table for Jimin. Jimin got up and started collecting his things, putting on a clean white coat and swinging a bag over his shoulder, stuffing the map into it.  The sectors were incredibly close to the border. He wondered if he'd be able to catch Min Yoongi on his way back to hell? 

He pushed the thought out of his mind. Why in the world would he want to meet up with the devil? He had no reason to. He ignored his thoughts and went out of the room. 

Once he was out of the palace, he opened his snowy white wings and shot into the sky, zooming through the air at about 50 miles per hour. He was rushing to the places circled on the map, hoping to catch a glimpse of the devil and ask him a few questions.