The letter

The devil's love interest

Jimin came home late. His hair was all messed up and he was drenched with sweat. He had found the majority of the souls and called Jungkook over to take care of them, but then he had to scour the entire city to find the remaining ones. It was around 1 in the morning when he got back. He collapsed onto his bed and fell asleep almost immedately.

When he awoke, he rubbed his eyes and looked around sleepily. The clock on the wall read 7:44 AM- he was late. 

He was about to jump out of bed and run down the stairs to Jin's room and apologize until he saw the message on the wall. He pulled it off and read it.

Dear Jimin, Sorry for making you work so late. I'm giving you the day off. Have fun! 

-Seokjin

He sighed in relief, but that relief didn't last long when he saw a dark rectangle lying on his desk. The black envelope contrasted so much with the desk that he was suprised that he didn't notice it earlier. He got out of bed and picked it up hesitantly, afraid that it might be cursed or something. The envelope was a coal black with a blood red wax seal keeping it shut. The seal had the initials MY. Min Yoongi. The devil?

Had he really recieved a letter from the devil?

Jimin gently peeled the wax off of the envelope, carefully pulling out a letter written in a harsh black font. Instead of being scared, his only thoughts were about how nice the handwriting looked.

Park Jimin,

I heard you were the one who helped scout out all of the escaped souls. It must've been a tough job. I'd like to thank you personally for that, so if we could meet just outside gates at around.. say, 1:30 PM, would that be alright?

Thank you,

-Min Yoongi/The Devil. 

Jimin was shocked. Did the devil, ruler of hell, want to meet with an angel like him? Has this ever happened before? So many questions buzzed around in his head, but he found no answers. Should he tell Jin about this? Or should he keep it to himself? Should he actually go to the gates? It's probably a trap of some sort. It would be too dangerous to go. But his curiosity won over eventually.

He set the letter on the desk before picking out an outfit for the day.