Sleepless

The devil's love interest

Min Yoongi was back on the streets of heaven, a little ways away from the large golden gates that lead out of the angelic place. He kept glancing around as he walked, staring at every angel that came into view. They either ignored him or shot him distasteful looks, and none of them were him. Of course it wouldn't be him. If the boy was a high enough class to be at that meeting, he'd be living in the palace.

Just then he saw a being with snowy white wings soaring through the sky above. He could have sworn that the being slowed its pace to look at him- and in that second, Yoongi could see his rounded cheeks and fluffy blonde hair. It was him. The boy at the meeting. 

Even though Yoongi wanted to stop and stare at the boy forever, he knew he had to get going. It was only a matter of time till someone called the authorities because there demons were being shady in heaven. 

"Are you alright?" 

Taehyung's question snapped him out of his thoughts. He realized both him and Namjoon were looking at him with concerned glances. 

"Yeah," Yoongi mumbled. "Yeah, just distracted." 

He made his way to the heavy golden gates and descended into hell. The black walls with  red accents were much more comfortable compared to the pristine whites and baby blues up in heaven. He made his way back to his palace. 

"Who was the-" yoongi stopped himself before asking a question that could give away his interest in the round-faced boy. "Who were the two people sitting next to Seokjin?" He asked. 

"Park Jimin, Seokjin's scout, and Jeon Jungkook, his military commander." Namjoon replied. "Why?" 

Yoongi avoided the question by getting lost in thought again. Park Jimin. That was his name. Yoongi couldn't believe that he fell in love with an angel, but he knew he was going to try his hardest to win him over. 

Yoongi couldn't sleep that night. He stared at the ceiling, thinking of ways he could possibly get Jimin to fall for him.