Help

3 words (I Love You)

MINWOO POV

I walked her home and bid goodbye with a smile.

I can't believe I just did that. I LIED to her. I even used my other bestfriends name, Zelo, as a reason of breaking up with Minah. Jello-ah, I hope you can Forgive me....

 

"I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!" He shouted.

Here I was ,after arguing with myself whether i should do this on my own or ask for my close buds for help, at 'The Maknaes' Secret hide-out.

The title of our hang out says it all. Every maknae on each group that goes to our school is in this Club.

"Jello-ah! Mianhae.. Please understand my position here Bro..." I pouted.

"ANDWAE!" Zelo pouted and crossed his arms before looking away stubbornly.

"Jello... If you were in Minwoo's shoes and struggled to tell a girl that you love her, what would you do?" Maru  maknae of C-clown convinced while drinking from the fridge.

"Not use another person name, that's for sure." He mumbled. I pouted at him again and tugged his arm. He looked at me and tried to pry my hands off him.

"True... but what if you thought of minwoo then? Hmmmmm~?" Chaejin of MyName asked with a teasing tone while changing the channel of the tv. Zelo looked at all of us and sighed, defeated.

"Fine, AISH! I forgive you darn it! ONLY BECUZ YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND!" Zelo said growled. "I thought I was your bestfriend!" Sehun suddenly shouted while eating a bag of chips grumpiy.

Everyone all looked at him in silence. "Whaaat?" Sehun blinked.

"Back to the topic. So... You're saying is that YOU told Chaerin that you and Minah broke up becuz of ... Him?" Chaejin clarified. Minwoo nodded while looking down, guilty.

"Aish!... WHY HIM? I'm much more good looking??? " Chaejin whined. Maru face palmed along with Sehun who rolled his eyes. Zelo was about to argue.
"OK. Guys? Be serious." Maru turned to Minwoo. "Are you Guilty for what you did?" Minwoo nodded once more. Maru sighed and nodded. "Then... We'll help you." Minwoo's eyes gleamed. "Jinja?? You guy's are the Be-" "But! You have to do US a favor.." Maru smirked. "Wha-What? A Favor?!" Minwoo raise a brow.

"Yup!" Sehun swing his Arm around Chaejin. "YOU have to let us meet your Noona." Zelo wiggled his brows. All of them Nodded. "Noona?! YA! You all know she's off limits! Noona's Mine!" Minwoo pouted. "Fine~ Have fun dealing this problem of yours on you own. "Maru shrugged and was about to turn away when Minwoo grabbed his shoulder to make him stop. "F-fine... But no questions okay? My Noona gets quite grouchy" All of them smiled and nodded eagerly.

------------------------------------------

HI LOVELIES!

I'm Back witht his new Chappie. Lol, Idk if you guys noticed but I think I changed the way I write stories. No? Okay OTL

Anyways~ ILY! O3O Please enjoy these~ And If you had anyother maknaes Below 18 in mind, Im sorry for not putting them on this chap. QnQ

Will Update next time~ LOVE YA!