WHA-?

3 words (I Love You)

YOUR POV

Yesterday was giving me goosebumps. The were so weird. What's up with them? ._.

anyways. I made them leave before they start throwing food around.

Morning came and I did I need to do and went to school.

First and Second class came and now it was Break time.

As I was walking down the halls, Daydreaming. I saw Minah. Crying.

"M-minah-ah? Waeyo?" I asked, Honestly concern. Ofcourse he was my Bestfriends Girlfriend. Might as well accept them and be happy somehow.

Minah looked at me with her make up being smudge due to her tears. She sniffed and didnt answer. As I was about to touch her arm she unexpectedly slap my hand away and run off.

"Wha-?" "Chaerin?" a voice called my name.

I turned around and there I saw Minwoo. "Minwoo?" Something wasnt right.

"M-minah.. Shes crying. We should follow her." I attempt to turn around but. "I broke up with her."

"What?" I looked at him with wide eyes. "Why?"

He didnt answer. "Min-" The bell suddenly rang. "I'll be going." Minwoo started walking away.

I stood there. Not believing anything. I shrug it off thinking that its just the fact that Minwoo's being childish again and went to my class.

 

"You're on your own little world again I see." Jeongmin sat beside you.

We were at the cafeteria, it was already Lunch at what happened earlier still kept on creeping on my mind.

I looked down and sighed. "Minwoo and Minah broke up." I whispered but enough for him to hear.

"What? Why?" He asked. "I dont know! He wont tell me!" I pouted.

"Awwwww... What kind of bestfriend is he if he aint telling you then?" He said having a bite of his food.

I looked down at my plate. Tears were starting to fall down.

Ever since he got a girlfriend He wasnt there fr me anymore. Exept for that time when he walked me home. He wasnt there. It was like I was replaced. It hurted so bad. Its like i wasnt important anymore. That if it would to be ranked. I would be second... or third... or even last.

I sniffed. " Y-ya! I was just kidding!" Jeongmin said turning my chin to look at him and wipe my tears with his tumb. "Aigoo Chae~ He'll tell you soon. You know Minwoo."

"WAAAAAAAAAAA~" Voices were heard. Me and Jeongmin turned to look who those people were and there we saw the Jo Twins. They sat with twinkle in their eyes. "Are you guys dating?!" They asked togehter. Minwoo was behind them and I immediatly blushed. "ANI!" We all three said.

"Ara Ara..." Kwangmin and Youngmin said with with D.O eyes.

I sighed and looked at minwoo who was sitting infront of me with worried eyes. I looked away, his stare was too intense.

JEONGMIN'S POV 

I saw both of them made eye contact and thats where I knew they needed time alone.

Sigh. Looks like Im not gonna be able to finish my lunch today. And so will the twins. -smirks-

"Ya! Both of you. Youngmin! Kwangmin! Didnt i told you guys that both of you will start Soccer training with me today? well?" I scolded them for no reason.

Didnt I say before that I like playing games? Haha. Welp. Im playing one now. It's kinda called "LeaveMinwooandChaerinAloneTime" eww. It sound but who cares.

They stared at me frozen with a pose that they were about to take a spoon-full bite. "Now?" They asked still in that pose. "YES.NOW." They pouted and put down their spoons. "BYE!" I said cheerfully. LOL eww. I meant "COOLY" We stood up and I grab their colar incase they start to run away from me.

I saw Chaerin making a "What-The-Hell-You-Jerk-Dont-Leave-Me!" face. But I ignored her and went off with the twins. As much as it kinda annoys me somehow that their alone together. I know to myself that If I keep this so called feelings for Chae i'll only get hurt so... Might aswell throw these feelings out before they spread like a virus within me right? Right.

I nodded.

MINWOO's POV

I saw Chae stared at Jeongmin with disbelief when he said that they'll leave. WAE? I thought.

"YA!" I called out to her. She looked at me with a frowny face. Cute but Oh Gosh. Not now.

"Stop being a child Chaerin." I told her. "Aigoo! Just tell me why you guys broke up... Its making me crazy!"

"hmmmmm... no." "MINWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" she said. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" continuing. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" "ALRIGHT!"

"YEAY!" she cheered. I love this side of her. I look around. Not knowing where to start.

"Well?" she asked. "She... she's cheating on me with Zelo." Her face went blank and

"MWOH?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HI GUYS! TT3TT Its been a long time coming but we here now! Sae_Rhin Here!

Apologizing for not updating that much. O^O MIANHAE! Same reason. School. Arrggggg. >.< But Im here now so were happy now right? no? okay. TTnTT

Guys dont sulk! Please? I updated cuz I want to and have some free and also to promote this new FIC of mine~ SO before further a-doo (whatever that spelled) and side comments~ CHECK IT OUT! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/338289/a-love-i-will-fight-for-apink-infinite-myungsoo-exo-naeun-eunji-chanyeol

Jeongmin: Hey guys! Stop sulking okay?

Me: YEAY! See~ You guys should understand like what Jeongmin here is doing~ -nods-

Jeongmin: Instead send her Death Glares and such.. -smirks-

Me: Tch. >->

Youngmin&Kwangmin: Hi!

Jeongmin: Bye! -push them off-

Me: =_= -judging them-