Screaming Feelings

3 words (I Love You)

HoHo~ One more and (I think) I could finish this~ \(^-^)/ Excited? No? Okay ._____.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Day ended, same old same old. Minwoo sitting with Minah, Kwangmin and Youngmin falling asleep in their seats. Hyunseong reading a book, Donghyun eating some Lays Chips (LOL XDD get it? no? okay ._.) and Jeongmin listening to Music.

You sighed to yourself looking at Minwoo, what was that about? , remebering what happened earlier.

FLASHBACK

You were making EVERYTHING in your locker fit inside but soon you find a familiar face next to you making your heart beat fast.

"Minwoo~" You said still budging your things in. He only glance at what your doing. "Oh~ Im just... putting it all in... you see my bags heavy and---"I didnt ask." He said and got his books and walked away. You were shock and loosen your grip on your Lockers door making everything you shoved fall down the floor.

Minwoo?...

END OF FLASHBACK

You shaked your head and lay your head on the window. Ouch , You hit your head too hard and rubbed where it hit you hard and sighed.

It was Minah's stop and non-so-shocking-but-heart-breaking-ly err... O.e , You saw Minwoo just sitting there. Minah ran to the Door.

Is she sobbing? or maybe she just got something in her eye. Really CHae? Something in her eye? Lame. Gosh Im so Lame. No one noticed except for you despite the fact that the boys was doing their own Thing.

As Minute pass the boy's all went home, separate homes. ;DDDD

No one was in the Bus except for you and Minwoo, His Stop was Minutes Ago... you thought to yourself.

And Now FINALLY it was your stop. You saw Minwoo Stood upa nd looked at you. You on the otherhand was just there sitting and looking at him. Blinking.

"Well? ... " He said raising an eyebrow to you. "If your not gonna stand there the bus will take you blocks away from here Chae" He said walking off.

"W-wait!" You quickly get your things and run towards the exit aka entrance of the bus. DUH! LOL SAE_RHIN, Whats Happening to you? OTL

You almost slipped on your way down and Minwoo quickly grabbed you waist you face him.

There was a moment of silence between you. You looked at each others eyes. Shocking to say but you can hear his Heartbeat.

Was that real? or Am I hearing my own?. You thought and looked down. Making Minwoo Pull away. "Sorry..." You said still looking down.

He looked at you, "Naah... Just... watch your step" He clread his throat and gave you a light smile.

>>>>>>>>>>>

He never asked but you find that he was walking you home. Not Minah.

Before you could ask about Minah. "About earlier... Im sorry" He said his lips and looked at you. "Huh?.. Ah~ A-ani, I understand" You smiled shaking you head after. "You do?" He said stopping. You look back at him. "Well yeah... your My Best Friend Minwoo, I know you... you get moods swings." You smiled.

Best Friend . Her Mind Repeated. Minwoo Nodded and smiled. He walked to you and lay his arm around your shoulder. "Let's Take you Home then BestFriend" He said Cheerfully. You smiled and were shock at the same time for his sudden move and continue walking home.

MINWOO'S POV

I walked her Home. Thats it. I few Hesitations on saying GoodBye and GoodNight. I didnt want to... There are things I wanted to tell her. Things that I should've told her along time ago. TSSSH, Mind Tell Me Why Im such a AKSJHFGHFJDKSL??

And Earlier back at the Jeongmin+CHaeRhin Moment at the Garden. YES I WAS JEALOUS , If Jeongmin Wasnt My Hyung I would've!!! SIGH , But either way, She'd Hate me if I do so... B| Great.

Here I am walking Home. 25-30 minutes walk but hey it was worth it... I wanted to spend time with her. "GOSH! Im so Frustrated." I said Ruffling My Hair.

Should I go Back and Tell Her? ... Naaaah... She'll propably laugh. What If Not? , Tssh, Minwoo Your talking to yourself too much.

But here I am running back to her place. At This rate... I Might scream my heart out to you...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED! >:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD , Expect that the next one is the last~ :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD