Maknaes

3 words (I Love You)

BAM!

Minwoo got startled with the sudden shut of his locker door. "Hey Minwoo!" Chaejin smiled. "So, Are we going to your Noona now or not?" Zelo asked oh so loudly. "Shhh! Someone might hea---" "Hey Minwoo" Chaerin smiled, approaching them. "Oh, are these your friends?" She turned to Zelo, Chaejin, Sehun and Maru. "Uh yeah... Uhm. Guys, Chaerin. Chaerin, Guys~" Chaerin said "Hi" and the Boys whispered a "Hi" Back.

Chaerin wore a questioning face. "Uhm... why. Why are you guys whispering?"she asked. "Minwoo told us to be quiet." Sehun answered, still whispering.  Minwoo face palmed and pulled Zelo's arm. "Chaerin-ah~ We got to go..." He laughed awkwardly. "Go? where?" She asked,blinking. "Some....where." he answered, oh so awkwardly before motioning his friends to follow him.

As they got far, Chaerin pouted. "But I wanted to asked you to the prom..." "ask who?" Jo twins suddenly appeared from behind her. She turned around and saw that they were both holding ice creams. "N-nothing~" She said awkwardly while blushing. "Want some of my Ice Cream Chaerin-ah?" Youngmin asked. "No! Clearly your ice cream is not as good as mine." Kwangmin bumped Youngmin. "BUT WE HAVE THE  SAME FREAKIN ICE CREAM!" Youngmin shouted. All she could do was stand there, wondering where Minwoo could have gone. While the boys argue.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Why are we infront of the Student Council's Office?" Maru tilted his head earning a smack from Sehun. "Stupid! Be quiet!" 

"You guys are so embarasing! SHHHH!!" Chaejin hissed. "I'm Hungry!" Zelo whispered but enough for all of them, including the Student Worker who's incharge for signing the names who visits the Office. "Are they your friends? The Girl asked while waiting for Minwoo to write all of their names. Minwoo heaved a heavy sigh and said, "Yes." The Girl nodded slwly. Feeling bad for Minwoo before motioning them to sit along with his friends.

SC was one of the busy orgs in their school along with the News paper and Varsity Club.

"Yo Guys! I'm sorry I'm late bu--" "SHHHHHHHH" They all hissed. "Jong Kuk just sit" Jong kuk, another friend of them sat beside Minwoo. "I'm sorry for not attending the meeting. I was grounded." Jongkuk of the school's Debate team, BTS's maknae said. "Yeah It's ok." Minwoo smiled slightly before looking down but to be held back by Jongkuk. "Why are they whispering?" He asked. "Don't ask" Minwoo scowled. Wondering if he should still bring them his busy sister or not...

 

----------------------------------

Hi Lovelies~ Hehe =u= Did you like it? If so I hope you were smiling til the end ouo