Why Can't that be Me?

3 words (I Love You)

GET READY FOR A DOUBLE UPDATE~ Meaning. This Fic will finish now ;w;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got ready and shoved a Bread in your mouth before kissing your Umma GoodBye.

Dammit, Me and My Annoying Flashback, you cursed yourself.

Sooner or Later you then find that your almost to the bus stop and there he is with his friends.

"Ya Chae Rhin!" The Wide smiled Boy, Kwangmin said.

"Finally~" His Brother, Youngmin exclaimed.

"M-Mianhae" you bowed, catching some breath.

They (Boyfriend) all approached you ruffling your hair, despite the fact that you've been with these guys since like, grade school.

"You should've stop day dreaming Chae.." A voice said Making you Heart Speed up its Thumping. Minwoo

You Got cut off when you saw the bus stop infront of you guys and all entered once the door was Open.

All of you sat down Jeongmin wanted, as always, to solo a double person seat so you shared with Minwoo.

"So~ You coming tomorrow?" Minwoo asked. Tomorrow? Oh! Tha Dance! O__O, No? but.. I would die to see him in tux or something(hehe something) FOCUS CHAE RHIN! , "Yeah~" You Noded. Did I just said "Yes"??

"Who are you coming with?" He asked looking at you. "Who?--- Uh, No One~" You shaked you Head.

"You can Come with me Chae Chae" Kwangmin said peeking up to your seat. "Or with me" Youngmin Added. Both wearing cheeky smiles.

Aish these two.

The Door was about to close but... "Wait~ Harabuji~" A girl run towards the entrance. "Gomawo" she said fixing her hair.

"Nice seeing YOU here MINAH~" Yougmin said to annoy her. "MIN-AAAAAAAAAAH" Kwangmin added and both laughed.

"Minah..." You sighed to yourself and quickly get your things.

"Ch-Chae..." Minwoo looked at you shock. "Eh?" You asked looking both of them and shaked your head. "I'll be at the back~" You said leaving a smile.

"ouch" , Jeongmin thought. "Yo Chae~! Sit with Oppa~" He said taking his Bag aside.

You hesitated at first, ofcourse from the fact that Jeongmin didnt want anyone seating next to him when it comes to going to or going from school. Its just him being like that.

"I insist" He said pulling your hand to sit next to him. "Oooh~ A New Love team perhaps??" Youngmin said, teasing. "ChaeMin~ WOW, It got a Nice ring to it dont you think Brothah?" Kwangmin smiled to Youngmin. "Why Yes~! Yes It Does" Youngmin laughed.

"Hush" Jeongmin glared and so they immediately did, Mainly because Jeongmin was their Hyung.

"You Okay Back there?"Jeongmin Looked at you. You looked at him then back at Minwoo and Minah, Laughing with Hyunseong and Donghyun.

You smiled to yourself. At least his Happy right? . "Yeah~" You smiled to Jeongmin and Nodded.

"Well Good. Cuz Really I dont even care actually" He said jokingly, Ofcourse theres a Dorky side of him. And Like always you Hit him lightly in the arm. Laughing together.

Minwoo Looked at Minah, making him look back to you. You were laughing and chatting with Jeongmin. That was US before. He thought.

"Oppa~ Waeyo? Is there something in my face?"Minah asked touching her cheeks. He shaked his Head and gave Minah a soft smile before looking back to you.

>>>>>>>

You sit back at your seat. by the window, You were thinking about Minwoo's Question. Who are you coming with? "UGHH... I dont know" You cried, enough for Jeongmin to hear who was sitting beside you. "Know what?" He asked.

"Nothing." You said wearing a D.O face (THE ACE B))

"Tell. Me. Now." he grabbed your phone. "Or I'll reveal whatevers in your inbox" He said Glaring at you. "It's not like theres anything to hide there is it." You said. "I only text you for the past few days" you added. "Ooooh, Seat Mates AND Text Mates!" Kwangmin said behind both of your seat. "Seems like you guys are hiding something." Youngmin said, both of them tapping their chin. "You guys are so annoying." Jeongmin said throwing your cellphone to you. Fast reflexes. You caught it. See that people? Im so cool OTL you thought to yourself.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The class ended and now lunch. you sat where you usually sit. Under a Sakura tree by the garden. You absolutely love it there. It wasnt just peaceful and quiet... but you also spend time with Him here before. You smiled to yourself those fun memories, chasing each other, talking about things happening in life... How you thought why that closeness fade away ever since SHE came...

"Still Not Telling me?" Jeongmi  creeped out from behind you. "Omo, your here" You exclaimed. "Youre drifting to your own little world too much" He said getting ready to eat.

"I was just wondering... earlier, uhhm , I dont have a Partner for the Dance tomorrow and ... I ." You said looking down. "You need to increase your ways on asking people out CHaeChae..." He said taking a bite. "I'll go with you" he added between gulp.

You look at him with disbelief. "I wasnt asking" You said frowning. "Oh~... well then good luck with coming alone~" He said, teasing again. "NO!" You cling to him. "Nnnngggg" You gave him a pout. "Aish. I said I'd go with you didnt I?" He said taking a sip from his Drink.

"Yeaaay~" Yous aid as cheerful as ever. Jeongmin smirked because of your innocence.

But

I thought you were going alone...

Minwoo was there leaving his tray and shoving it to the trash.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I LOVE YOU GUYS~ ;AAAA: Terribly sorry for just Updating Now~