My J

Our Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When people say that
You get prettier when you’re in love
I guess that’s really true
I’m always smiling for no reason
And without knowing, I resemble you
It’s definitely weird

I was looking into mirror. Dress check. Hair check. Shoes check. Make up check. Everything is perfect, except one ; a date. 

Hello, my name is Kim Taeyeon, 30 years old and single, working as an editor in one of TV station in Seoul and it is my three years in company. Tonight my friend, Kim Hyoyeon is marrying her first love or supposed i say as her first boyfriend ever in her life. Neither of us have experienced in dating, specially me. No, it didn't like i hate man or having trauma and kind of but, you know when you have enjoyed your job and you don't see any other thing unless saving your money for your life yeah that is me. I am the only child that my parents have and they live in such a far city, Jeonju while me staying in a flat together with Hyoyeon but since she will be moving out soon she is officially married, i will be alone in the flat. 

My phone is ringing, waking me up from my daydreaming. 

It's Seohyun calls. She is daughter of Mr. Seo and Mrs. Seo, the owner of this flat. We are not that close, only because we are have some similarity like we are the only child so it is like Seohyun has asked me to be her sister though not biological sister. She must be calling to inform me that she is outside already waiting for me who actually still having dilemma should i come or not but this is your best friend's wedding, how could you Kim Taeyeon.

"Unnie is coming, Seo. Wait." and i hung up.

"Unnie! You look.. Amazingly beautiful. Are you in love now?" That's what she asked me when i hooked up seatbealt and i said no and then she was ok and drove me to Hyoyeon's wedding. Well here I come to there with a hope i wouldn't meet him.

Softly and sometimes thickly
Clearly and slightly brightly
I love you my J
My my J, my J
I love you, with me

I entered the ball room where the wedding was held. Hyoyeon and Hyukjae oppa, her husband really prepared everything perfectly from the decoration, food, audio, even lighting. They didn't really have a luxurious wedding or something but they kept it simple yet elegant. I was turning my head to the left, right, front, behind me and everywhere to found other mates who i knew but seem they haven't arrived yet.

I decided to sent one of them a message but none answer. I was anxious because i never been alone for long like this. Since the couple had a talk with maybe it could be Hyukjae's friends so i stepped back and headed to the table where all desserts like pudding, cakes, jelly and other sweet things were there. I like sweet foods, who doesn't?

"I see you like these choco pie." a deep man voice interrupted me enjoyed this choco pie. I looked up and coughed hard. Very hard until he had to delivered water to me and i thanked him with squeak like a rat. 

"It's you! Thank God i didn't come to talk with a wrong woman then." he spoke again this time with a smirk on his face. What was that for?

"Taeyeon right? I've seen you in office many times."

"Yes, pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kwon."

"Ey, what's with the Mr thing? Just call me Jiyong as usual. We are not in office or meeting anyway."

Let me tell you why i had a thought to not came at Hyoyeon's wedding was because this man who was talking with his piercing brown eyes directly to me. His black hair was combed to the back, a blue navy tuxedo with black pants and polished shoes, he looked so fresh and neat tonight and yes he is my crush. He is my boss's friend but he came very often to our office to met my boss or just simply asking him had a lunch outside office. and he is my J, although not officially. Yet.

When I’m with you
I’m so happy
Can you see my heart?
Together 365 everyday

I ended up in his house, My J's house. He insisted to drove me home but i drifted to slept so he had no choice rather than brought me here. I woke up and i guess this is his room and looked at the clock, wait it was 1AM, how long i've slept here and i didn't see any sign of him. I saw to my body and well my dress still lingered on my body, even my bandana too. I stepped slowly not to make any noise and got out from his room, there he was. Cooking with a blue apron on his built body. 

I wanted to go back to his room, "You awake? Hungry or?"

"No, Sir. Not at all. I just wanna go home. Seohyun must be worried of me."

"Seohyun? That girl with short brown hair and big eyes?"

"How did you know?"

He flipped his meat, "She called you an hour ago and i saw her picture there so yap i knew."

Seohyun did call me? Did he? "I didn't pick it up. No need to worry. I knew it might your privacy." I ended up exhale the air.

"Are you cooking, Mr---

"Jiyong. It's Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong. How m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter