I'm All Ears

Our Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You seem a lot of tired than yesterday
I know when I touch you
Did the wind hurt you again?

"Oppa? Breakfast is ready."

Taeyeon is searching for her husband in bedroom but didn't find good result. She wants to walk away, looking at other rooms or somewhere then she heard a water voice from their bathroom inside the bedroom. She double checked if she migh misheard it but it was true. With one sure, she knocks the door. No answer. Knocks again this time louder, but none. Again, now with a worry face because she remember when she woke up, her husband was sleeping and she has been in kitchen for about one hour and thirty minutes so maybe her husband was staying in bathroom for long time. 

"Kwon Jiyong, i swear if you don't open the door, i will---

Then the door is opened. Show how much miserable her husband is. Eyes drop and blank view, wet hair, pale lips, "and you will what? Scream at me like my boss did in office? Or slander me like my manager on my division for stolen our event budget?."

"No! Why would i do that? Come on this is not healthy for you, oppa. You gonna be sick."

"Isn't it fine? I will be sick and slowly i'm dying anyway."

"Then what about me? What about our baby here?" Taeyeon her 6 months baby bump.

Taeyeon never seen Jiyong so desperate like this. Something bother him in office but Jiyong might didn't want to tell her because just add more stress hor her in her pregnancy and doctor clearly said week ago, Taeyeon can not be stressed because the risk will be too high. Softly, Taeyeon pulls his husband to get out from the bathroom and taking care of him, "You sit here. I will be right back."

Why aren’t you saying anything?
You can be honest with me

"You want to explain to me? I am your wife, remember? We have promised each other to share sorrow and joy together."

Taeyeon talks to him after she prepared him a hot chicken and corn soup his favourite, and a bathrobe to warm him and she saw that her husband is little calmer than before. Jiyong hesitates. He couldn't leave more burden for Taeyeon. He promised her not to mention and bring any problems in his office to home but seeing Taeyeon demanding face and she holds his hand to share warmness and love, Jiyong finally decide to tell her his problems.

Jiyong is an employee in one of biggest event organizer company. He is a part of finance division which his job is to handle budgeting everytime his company has a big event. This time, his company will do a charity to help on orphanage and his big boss also his finance manager has trusted him to take care everything about budgeting for this charity like their input and output also if there's employee's family who'd like to join this charity with contribute some of their money, it all goes to Jiyong who will be taking care on it. The problem was showed two days ago when his manager, Mrs. Baek MiYeon slandered him to stole the charity fund because when she did a audit for the budgeting, lots of money lost from the calculation and her nobody to blamed but Jiyong. Swear to his life that Jiyong never did any dirty job for his six years in this company. Never ever. But she won't listen to him and report it to their big boss, Choi Seunghyun.

"And did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter