Butterfly

Our Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s all about you, my Butterfly
Every time I come close to you
(Every time I’m feeling you)
Feel like I’m gonna dream every time
(I get butterly)

"Yes! I want to be your girlfriend of course." Jiyong grins ear to ear, then turns into smirk.

He ready to attack that pinky lips belong to Taeyeon, none other than SNSD's leader, the kid leader, his crush whose cowardly he never have a guts to get closer to her and being her stalker. But when he bravely asked her to be his girlfriend and she said yes, this world is completely for them, only both of them.

His steps lighter to her, closer, now they just few inch apart. Jiyong already tilts his head to get a better angle.

"YAH! Let's go we need to rehearse now." a deep voice belongs to his older brother in Bigbang echoing to him then suddenly it becomes realer.

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"

"Me? Waking you up from this hotel's bed which already full of your saliva. We need to rehearse Ji cmon" Seunghyun or known as TOP woke Jiyong up from his dream. Jiyong sighs. It was too good to be real. Taeyeon is his? He chuckles and shakes his head, a big no. He ruffles his messy hair and look into TOP's eyes, "what time it is, hyung?" TOP coolly pointed at the clock in Jiyong's hotel room in Hongkong.

"You've been in your slept for four hours and kept mumbling my butterfly my butterfly. Did you plan to perform your solo song there?" TOP is now the one chuckles, slap Jiyong's shoulder lightly to fully wake him up and leave his room, heading to the lobby where all members wait them. Leaving Jiyong alone, in his daydream again about his unofficially butterfly.

Unintentionally, I look the sky like
It looks similar to when you smile
Specifically your dazzling smile baby

Bigbang members are in van right now with few of their managers, stylists, and hair stylists. Silent in the van, no one talks. They all in their own world. Some of them with phone, some of them continuing their sleep, some of them listening to music in van radio. Taeyang keeps smile everytime he reads message on his phone which invited the youngest combo, Daesung and Seungri to peek from Taeyang's shoulder since they sit behind him, "wah Noona is the sweetest isn't she? Hyung, look! Taeyang hyung is being lovey dovey with Hyorin noona" Seungri grumbles and turn to behind him to talk to TOP and GD. But they ignore him and keep busy with their phone.

"Did you eat something wrong? Or your head just bumped on something?"

"Why, Hyung?"

"You keep taking of a sky picture"

"So?"

"It's cloudy outside. What so good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter