Butterfly (end)

Our Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like a butterfly
You look for a flower, flutter around like a child
Your innocent eyes have a smile
Your body moves like the sky, the sky
Your eyes glimmer, glimmer
I’ve become like this

"MY BUTTERFLY, I LOVE YOU! PRETTY! GODDESS!"

Silent. All eyes on him, Bigbang's leader who just screamed on his lungs in front of them.

"I mean---Ah Taeyeon ssi is really well you know, she is great singer. Really" GD coughs, adjusting his collar and neutralize his breath and blush.

He choose to sit far away from everyone which still earn glares from s, "I didn't wrong to hear right. Did he just call Taeyeon noona with my butterfly?" TOP just shrug his shoulder when Taeyang whispered him the same question in everyone's mind. He gave GD a mocking smirk and GD only hides himself inside his hoodie, embarrassed of what did he just do. s definetly gonna even more if he reacts too much. 

"Jiyongah, your turn now." GD feels more safe now from s teasing, so he out from his hide and sitting in front of mirror while his hair stylist and make up doing their job. It is almost done when a knock could be heard on their waiting room door. Being the closest to the door, Daesung open it revealing none other than Tiffany and Seohyun from Girls' Generation. They give them an usual greeting if a senior and junior in one event usually the junior will come to the senior's waiting room and greet them. "It feels honor to be in one event with you guys." Tiffany being the social butterfly open up her first talk, follow by a polite bow from Seohyun and they bow each other.

"You just came, Fany-ah?"

"Ah yes, Youngbae oppa. But guess we can't really til the end. TTS will be having showcase tomorrow."

"Ah somebody definetly gonna be sad then" TOP coughs clearly mocking that somebody who still in front of mirror, sitting awkwardly.

Not knowing what their senior means, Tiffany and Seohyun excuse themself head to the artists's seat and join with their leader. And once Daesung close the door, a tissue box flying to TOP's face, "shut up, Hyung!"

I’ll promise the things I promise
We missed each other, and it makes me worry
Just to know the game it’s all the same
What, it’s this confusing

"Taeyeon ssi?"

"Sunbaenim? Oh you didn't come to after party?"

"No. Only my members. I was too tired" Lie. "So, i watched your performance and your speech. Congratulations by the way, that's what i want to say" GD looking at her with so much love, like his dream to have conversation with his crush is happening tonight. Thanks to TOP who helped him out from Seungri's force to came to after party, he is now at the hallway on 5th floor where their rooms are on one floor with Taeyeon and speaking of his crush, lucky she has not taken off yet.

"I heard Bigbang won lots tonight. Congratulation Jiyong sunbae. Now excuse myself, i need to pack up my belongings" 

"Can't you drop sunbae for me, Taeyeon ssi?" That slips out from his mouth just like that. Never been in his life would be so nervous onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter