The Blind Future

The Blind Future

Joshua was a new student, all of the students made fun of him, for one thing, being blind. The kids would play jokes on him like taking his stuff and throwing paper at him but he wouldnt know who it was.

It was the end of the school day and some of the jocks at school decided it would be funny to take his cane. they all laughed standing as far away from him as they could so he wouldn't hear them. Jeonghan had enough of it. While he watched Joshua move around the same place on his desk five more times he whispered to Seungcheol his best friend "go tell the teacher whats going on, im going to try to get the cane back for him" Seungcheol and Jeonghan got up to do what Jeonghan just said. The teacher looked at the students then yelled at them to give it back. "Fine, here" the boy who last had the cane pulled his sleeve over it then proceeded to put his arm infront of Joshua. Joshua grabbed his arm and the guy pulled back "dude what the that was my arm, are you Blind" the kids in the corner started to cry with laughter "oh im sorry" Joshua said quietly which made Jeonghan even angrier, Jeonghan grabbed the kids "arm" then pulled the cane out giving it to Joshua. "here, also im sorry you have to deal with these s all the time" Jeonghan said then glared at the boy who then walked away. "Thank you" Joshua said back trying to look at Jeonghan but just a little off, "can I walk you home, I dont want people to mess with you again, plus we have an assignment that we need to work on together" Jeonghan said and put out his arm for Joshua to grab. "Sure, and thank you" Joshua smiled which if Jeonghan didnt already have a crush on Joshua would make him fall for him even more.

The two started to get up when Joshua asked "can I hold onto your elbow, I dont want to knock anything over with the cane" Jeonghan agreed and they started to walk. "you are going to need to guide me though, so i dont bump into anyth-" Joshua almost got to finnish his sentance until he bumped into one of the desks, "A-oh sorry" Jeonghan said and then proceeded to guide him until they got to his house.

Once at Jeonghans house they took off their shoes in the little room that you walk into to get into the house. Jeonghan completely forgot to tell Joshua that there was a small step to get into the actual house and that then made Joshua start to fall and pull Jeonghan with him. "Oh im so so sorry" Joshua said as he tried to get up but his head hit a shelf and he fell back down, "no it was my fault i totally forgot, here" Jeonghan helped Joshua up. They started to walk into the living room then into the kitchen, "want anything Jeonghan" Jeonghans mother greeted them when they walked into the kitchen she hadent looked at them yet. "oh mom all of this looks great, dont you think so to Joshua?" Jeonghan said then covered his mouth with his hand, "sorry" he quietly said as he realized what he just said. Jeonghans mother turned around to a sad looking Joshua and Jeonghan who looked really embarassed. "who is this Hannie?" Jeonghans mother called, Jeonghan looked up and answered "one of my classmates, his name is Hong Joshua" he said back to his mother "well hi there Joshua, well which one of these looks the best to you i have a book club meeting in two hours and i want to know what to bring" she looked back at Joshua awaiting his answer "well, i dont really know i cant see them that well" he aswered "oh do you need glasses then?" Jeonghan looked at his mom with a disapointed look "what hannie i just need input" she looked really confused now "mom, Joshua can't see period, he is blind" Joshua smiled kindly a little bit away from Jeonghans mother. Jeonghans mother put her hand up to "oh my god, I am so so so sorry" she said and her voice was almost yelling "Its okay, it happens all the time, no need to feel bad" Joshua just waved it off, "if you tell me what you made then maybe i can tell you, thats what i do whenever my mother bakes something for the bakery she owns".

Jeonghan then brought Joshua up to the room and they started to work, Since it was friday they decided Joshua would sleep over at the house. "How do you work your way through phones and computers?" Jeonghan asked looking over Joshuas sholder "It just reads me everything" Joshua said while pressing down on the A button with his phone reading the letter A to him.

More time past and they started to get tired and bored "how about a mov- oh wait no that wouldnt work" Jeonghan started to suggest a movie then remebered Joshua couldnt see, "were you about to say a movie?" Joshua questioned a bit of amusement in his voice "yeah" Jeonghan stated queitly. "i can still litsen to the movie, Im not deaf" Joshua said and started to laugh a little.

More time passed and as the two were halfway through the movie Heathers Joshua fell asleep on Jeonghans lap. Some time passed and Joshua woke up at the sound of a gun shot in the movie "Jeonghan hyung, i was wondering, what is it like to be able to see things?" Jeonghan didnt know how to answer that question but he tried, "well i guess its like seeing what you see but in umm... colors i guess" Joshua started to get up "do you think that you could tell me what i look like then?" Joshua asked "well sure but im not the best at doing things like describing people but i can try. You have cat like eyes which are pointed if you wanted to know, short black hair, and a adorabe smile." Jeonghan stated and he could see a blush creeping onto Joshuas face, "thank you Jeonghan, one of the perk of being blind, how someone looks doesnt matter since i cant see them anyway" and with that Jeonghan placed his lips on Joshuas and they fell asleep tangled in each others arms.

 

 

A/N thank you guys for reading this i know i still have not finnished the other story but i dont really know what to do with that one so if anyone would like to give some idea's that would be greatly apreaciated, anyway i hope you like this :)