Babysitting

One shots of Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji Hyo ah, we will be back at around midnight, thank you again for coming around on short notice.” Song Il Gook said as he rushed around his living room, fixing all the things the triplets might need. Ji Hyo sat comfortably on the sofa as she watched her senior in amusement. Shaking her head at his frantic nature she shouted to his wife in the other room. “Unnie, can you come out here and calm your husband!”, Il Gook turned to her with a frown after a few seconds she exited the bedroom in her long gown and stilled her husband’s movements before giving Ji Hyo a cheeky wink.

“Yeobo, can you please calm down before you ruin your suit! Ji Hyo has done this before ok, we don’t have to worry about anything.” She said calmly and smiled in Ji Hyo’s direction once more. “Oppa, go out and enjoy yourself, you have nothing to worry about, the triplets love their noona, if I need reinforcements I will call Kwang Soo Ajusshi to help, alright.” Ji hyo said as she waved her phone around. “We have nothing to worry about yeobo.” His wife said reassuringly.

The three were soon interrupted by the apartment intercom. “That should be the car, Ji Hyo-ah have fun with the boys alright.” Il Gook’s wife said as she embraced the younger female. “Unnie you have nothing to worry about, go out you deserve a night of fun.” “Yes, you’re right, come on yeobo lets drink and dance tonight.”

“Ok Ji Hyo, the boys should be up in 20 minutes from their nap, they have snacks on the table and dinner is in the fridge, and if they get rowdy make sure you give them…” “Ya, let’s go!” Il Gook’s wife said as she dragged the nagging man away from Ji Hyo, she silently mouthed ‘have fun’ as she pushed him out the doorway. Ji Hyo released a deep sigh, her oppa was definitely over protective when it came to the triplets.

Walking back to the main room she surveyed her surroundings, snacks were laid out on the table along with juice boxes and extra clothes for the boys. She walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge, like her oppa said, there in containers were the triplet’s dinner and another container with a note on top. Opening the note, she silently smiled,

‘Ji Hyo ah, here is some food for you, also I think there is half a bottle of wine left in the bottom shelf which you can finish when the boys are asleep. Shhh its between us. Unnie xx’

She had to love her unnie, she really knew her favourite things, she had to remember to treat her to dinner next time. Pouring herself some juice she sipped at it as she walked to the boy’s room and peered in. They were sprawled out on the padded floor, sound asleep. Walking ever so quietly into the room she gently covered Manse and Minguk with the blanket and their head. Walking towards the door she was startled by a small voice, “Noona?” turning quickly she came face to face with Minguk, who was rubbing his tired eyes. Ji Hyo silently shushed him so the other two won’t be disturbed, reaching over to him she picked him up easily and walked into the main room.

“Mingukie, why are you awake sweetie?” she cooed at him, his small arms wrapping around her neck as he rested his little head on her chest. He seemed to have fallen back to sleep in her embrace. Sitting on the sofa she put her empty glass on the table and pulled out her phone. Taking a quick selfie with Minguk she sent it to his mom and posted it on her private Instagram story. Closing her eye’s she rested with Minguk in her arms for a while.

---

In the triplet’s room, Manse opened his eyes and rubbed them gently trying to get the sleep out. He looked to his side and saw his hyung sleeping soundly but couldn’t see Minguk anywhere. Rolling over to his front he pushed himself up and toddled to his older brother and squatted near him, he brought his small hand to his cheek and slapped him a few times. “Hyung, hyung Minguk hyung is gone…” Daehan opened his eyes annoyed by the sudden contact. “Manse?” he said as he rubbed his eyes and stretched. “Minguk hyung is gone...” Manse said as he pointed to the empty spot his brother would normally sleep in. Daehan rolled over to see where he was pointing and only saw Minguk’s blanket rumpled up. Getting up himself he held on to Manse hand and walked towards the living room, maybe Minguk was there with their dad. Squinting slightly Manse held his hand up to his eyes as the light hit them. They both walked towards the couch and saw their brother. “Hyung it’s noona!” Manse said giddily and ran towards the sleeping pair. Daehan joined him and jumped onto the couch.

Ji Hyo felt a slight tug on her cheek followed by a small slapping sensation, opening her eyes slowly she came face to face with a grinning Manse. Startled by the little boy she tried getting up but felt something heavy on her chest. Peering down she saw Minguk snuggling deeper into her wide awake with a cheeky smile, this boy will be the death of her she thought. “Noona?” Daehan spoke curiously. Sitting up form her position she opened her arms and let the other two snuggle into her. Manse rested his small head on her shoulder while his thumb, “Noona where is appa?” “Ji Hyo Daehan’s hair “They went out for a while and I’m here to play with you till they get back…”

“Noona, I’m hungry,” Minguk sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter