TLC for Kwang Soo

One shots of Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa get home safe! And try not to wake up Byul when you get in!!” Ji Hyo shouted out the window of the karaoke bar she frequented. Haha turned to her and gave a drunken smile and waved his arms crazily. “Yah hurry up will you, get in the car…” Jong Kook scolded the drunken man.

“Oppa be nice, he is drunk right now.” Ji Hyo scolded the older man. “You! you worry about the lanky one in there, make sure to call me when you get home alright!” he shouted back to her as he entered the driver’s seat. She was really a handful after a few drinks, heck they all were a handful after a drinking session, fastening his seat belt he carefully drove off to Haha’s place. How he was going to sneak him in without waking everyone was another thing he had to worry about now.

Ji Hyo watched as her oppa’s drove off, she twisted her body around and faced her young companion who was half sprawled out on the table with a mic to his mouth. “…Saranghaaaaeeee...” he sang in a drunken slur. Grabbing another shot of soju, she took a sip and continued to watch him. This wasn’t how she expected her night to go, she was happily at home in her bed settling in to watch the latest thriller movie when she was suddenly called out to her favourite karaoke bar by her ‘favourite’ younger brother.  

“Noona, I need your help its urgent” that’s all he said over the phone before hanging up. Panicking slightly by his words she quickly called Jong Kook and asked if he knew where Kwang Soo was, only to be told he wasn’t with him. She tried to call him back only to go straight to voicemail, he could be so infuriating at times. After a while of panic she finally got a message from Jong Kook telling her that he found him and that he and Haha were on their way to get him. Thinking of the worst she asked to be picked up as well since she had a few words to say to the irresponsible giraffe. Hence here she was now in this situation.

“Kwang Soo, what am I going to do with you huh?” she questioned the drunken man, not really looking for a response. “Why did you have to go and fall for the cold city woman type? If you listened to noona from the start and gave So Min a chance, we wouldn’t be in this weird mess right now!” she continued and threw a ball of tissue at him. Looking around the room, she saw the empty bottle of soju that were scattered around the room, half of them were there already by the time they arrived.

Carefully thinking of a plan of how to get him home, she raked her brain. “Yah Kwang Soo do you know your door number?” she asked thoughtfully, but she didn’t get any response from him but a blank stare. “Yah!” she shouted.

“Noona I need the toilet!” he suddenly said, getting up abruptly and walking towards the door. Ji Hyo sat bewildered by him and suddenly got up to follow, if he didn’t know his own door number, will he know the difference between the women’s and men’s toilet right now? This was her favourite hang out because of the private rooms, she couldn’t afford to be banned from this place, especially because of Kwang Soo. “Yah Kwang Soo, even you going to the toilet is causing me trouble right now” she mumbled as she went towards the toilets.

Having safely gotten him back to the private room, she sat next to him and he naturally rested his head on her shoulder. “Noona, will I find love?” he mumbled, “I don’t want to be single like you…” he drunkenly continued, unaware that Ji Hyo was growling beside him, “You!” she burst out and pushed him off her. “I should really just leave you here, you ungrateful brat!” she shouted at him, clearly upset by his remark. It wasn’t her fault that she was single right now, she had been trying to get out there and find someone but no one brought out the spark in her.

“Give me your phone, I can’t deal with you right now” She said as she crouched down to him and rummaged his pockets.

Finally locating his phone, she looked through the contacts list. Who would be responsible enough to look after you right now, she pondered. Joong Ki is busy right now with Hye Kyo, she thought and well she couldn’t call any of his friends who were married and the other people on his phone she didn’t feel comfortable calling late at night. Which only left In Sung she thought, calling him straight away she waited for him to pick up.

“what…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter