Dragon Brothers

One shots of Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*I binge watched Dragon's Club Overgrown Bromance last week and got inspired. If you haven't seen it I would recommend it, its great to see their friendship. Thank you to all who have subscribed and those who showed their love and upvoted the story.

---

Kim Jong Kook, Cha Tae Hyun, Jang Hyuk, Hong Kyung In and Hong Kyung Min are driving in their car, heading back to their holiday home… The dialogue

of them in the car is actually from the show.

 

“Eh, Ji Hyo said that she saw you sleeping outside your room.” Jong Kook said

“Ji Hyo?” replied Jang Hyuk confused,

“Song Ji Hyo” Jong Kook continued “…She said she saw you sleeping in front of your room.”

“I slept in front of my room…I didn’t” he denied

“…She woke you and helped you inside.”

“That’s ridiculous! I’ve never even met her.”

“Should I check with Ji Hyo?” Jong Kook asked

“You never met her because you were asleep.” Kyung Min interrupted causing the whole car to roar in laughter.

“I just don’t remember. No for real. I slept in my room.”

“Let me ask Ji Hyo. I’ll text her… Oh I’m driving,”

“Ji Hyo? It would be pretty random if Ji Hyo made that up.” Kyung In added

“It’s because we were all staying on the same floor.” Jong Kook said

“I couldn’t have!” Jang Hyuk continued to question the events of that night,

“If she was lying, that would be really random” Kyung In mumbled

“That would be random. She has no reason to lie.” Jong Kook agreed.

“Anyway, I was inside. Why would I be in the front? I was waiting for him. I was waiting for his call.” Jang Hyuk continued to retell the events.

“…and you then fell asleep.” Kyung In interrupted

“I went inside to sleep!”  Jang Hyuk stressed out

“I’ll ask her.” Jong Kook added with a chuckle

“No, this is what happened to me, why wouldn’t I remember?”

“My memory could be wrong too.” Jong Kook said calming the worked-up Jang Hyuk.

“If you’re saying that Ji Hyo said that, that is pretty random. She wouldn’t say that if she didn’t see me, right?” Jang Hyuk replied

“True!” Jong Kook agreed,

 

---

They had finally arrived back at their holiday apartment and they all lounged on the front room, Jong Kook looked at his phone and decided to text Ji Hyo to find out what really happened that night.

‘Ji Hyo, remember we went to MAMA together, can you help me prove something, Hyuk doesn’t believe me when I told him that you saw him sleeping outside his room.’

“Yah, I just messaged Ji Hyo, lets see what she says.” Jong Kook announced to the room.

“Hey make sure this isn’t aired alright, I don’t need to be teased by my wife that I don’t know how to handle my alcohol.” Jang Hyuk mentioned. Tae Hyun nodded, this was a private matter that didn’t need to be released, especially since he knew what a private person Ji Hyo was as well. After about 10 minutes Jong Kook’s phone rang.

“Hello?” he answered cautiously, not recognising the phone number.

“Oppa, it’s me Ji Hyo, I’m using my cordi’s phone, mines is charging quickly”

“Ahh, ok… I’m here filming with the dragon club. I’m putting you on loud speaker.”

“Oppa, is this gonna be aired?” she asked

“Hi Ji Hyo, no it’s not the cameras aren’t rolling. Don’t worry” Tae Hyun replied to her.

“Oh, hi oppa, how’s it going?” she asked cheerfully.

“It’s alright, I would rather be with my girls than these old men!” he said mischievously, the whole room made fuss at his remark. Ji Hyo chuckled on the other end.

“Ji Hyo, it’s Jang Hyuk oppa.”

“Ah, hi sunbae.”

“Egh, call me oppa, you call everyone else oppa.” he groaned, the room chuckled at him.

“Yah, what are you doing, that’s not the reason we contacted her.” Kyung In interrupted. Slightly swatting the pouting man.

“Ji Hyo ah, tell us what you saw during the MAMA awards. Hyuk doesn’t believe that he slept outside his room.” Jong Koo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter