Jjimjilbang

One shots of Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello?”

“Dong wook ah, it’s Ji Hyo…”

“Oh, Ji Hyo? Is everything alright? Did you get a new number?”

“Sort of, no I haven’t. Are you free right now, I know its late…” she asked hastily

“Yes, sure what’s up?” he asked curiously, it was nearing 11pm and he had just gotten home from his agency. But her voice had a sound of impatience to it.

“Can you come to the jjimjilbang down the street from your place, you know the one we went to ages ago…”

“Huh? Jjimjilbang?” What was she up to right now? Was she actually near his place right now at this hour? “Yep jjimjilbang, come quickly!” she said hanging up the phone. She had gone to his place to hang out but found that he wasn’t in. Having time, she remembered the place they went to once nearby, so she made the choice to wait there not forgetting to ask the security guard to send a message to the jjimjilbang when he got in.

Dong Wook looked at his phone is disbelief, was she alright? Letting out a groan he furrowed his hair in frustration, she really knew how to make people worry about her. Hurriedly running towards the door, he slipped is shoes back on, it hadn’t even been 10 minutes since he took them off and they were still slightly warm. Running out the door he didn’t even wait for his door to close before running to catch the elevator down.

Ji Hyo lay on the heated floor, to her right she could see some old men playing janggi and a couple older people dotted about the spacious room. It was quiet and she liked it, they didn’t recognise her, maybe that was because she looked just like everybody else dressed in the earthy beige of the sauna’s threads and her hair wrapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter