Tanning & Instagram

One shots of Song Ji Hyo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tanning and Instagram

“Unnie, open the door will you! All the best spots will be gone soon. Hurry up!” the female rapper shouted as she banged on the bathroom door. “YAH, how do you expect me to wear something like this!” Ji Hyo shouted from the other side of the door. “It’s not my fault if your assistant forgot to pack your swimsuit.” Jessi said as she tried to slide the door open but was met with Ji Hyo’s force sliding it back shut. “Unnie, I’m wearing the same thing as you in a different colour, there is nothing wrong with what you are wearing…”

“Well, you can say that, have you seen yourself! They don’t call you y for no reason…” Ji Hyo replied as she finally slid open the door reluctantly. She was wearing a skimpy bikini, courtesy of Jessi. She tried to get the material to cover more of her s but every time she fidgeted with the triangle it revealed a bit of flesh on the other side, it was definitely a loosing battle.

“Wow look at you, who would have guessed that the tomboy of running man was hiding such a toned body! Unnie you need to show it off more!” Jessi said as she dragged her to the large mirror and stood beside her in her own matching bikini. Ji Hyo tried to cover herself with her hands and groaned. Swatting her arms away “Aishh, unnie quit acting like a prude.” Jessi said, she walked to her bed and picked up an oversized t-shirt and flung it to Ji Hyo who was now fidgeting with the bikini bottom. “Here, wear this….” Ji Hyo looked at her appreciatively “You will be taking that off later, so don’t thank me yet.” Jessi said with a large grin. Ji Hyo just frowned back.

They both arrived at the roof top pool of the hotel. Ji Hyo looked around and noticed something strange, “Jessi ya, I thought you said that all the best spots would be taken if I didn’t hurry…There is no one here though?” Jessi just smiled as she started to place her towel over the sun lounger. “Unnie, this is the perfect time to tan, can you just hurry up and come here and relax.” Ji Hyo reluctantly approached her lounger and set up next to her. She comfortably laid down, Jessi had taken off her shorts and T-shirt to reveal once again her pink bikini clad self.

Looking over at Ji Hyo she tipped her sunglasses down. “Are you crazy? Take the t-shirt off!” Ji Hyo shook her head in defiance. “Unnie if you don’t take it off how do you expect to tan? If you won’t take it off yourself I will take it off for you!”

“You wouldn’t dare”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter